London has a new Mayor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2016, 05:43 PM
RE: London has a new Mayor
(10-05-2016 04:20 PM)Marozz Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 04:13 PM)adey67 Wrote:  That's interesting to see. Brian37 nearly had me convinced that I was a racist c**t

Nah. You're not a cunt. Tongue

My momma tole me when I was a chile, she say we can all be whatevah we wanna be when we was all growed up. You live your dream, adey67! xD

Sent forth from the icy depths of my soul
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2016, 07:49 PM
He said it again in an interview that took place two days ago: “I accept though that part of who I am is a Muslim. I accept that in the current climate I have a responsibility to remind people that mainstream Islam is compatible with Western liberal values.”

What a lying sack of shit.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
13-05-2016, 10:14 AM
(10-05-2016 12:18 PM)SYZ Wrote:  This camel-jockey's [...]

What sort of idiot thinks this is a clever slur? What sort of idiot thinks slurs are appropriate?
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
13-05-2016, 09:48 PM
(07-05-2016 01:34 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  His name is Khan, he is muslim, pro EU, pro LGTB rights.

Think i am gonna watch more BBC now and grab me some popcorn Wink

He's also racist... But don't worry, his skin has a slightly higher concentration of melanin, which makes it alright. Drinking Beverage

If it was the other way around, and a white man said there were "too many black/Asian people" in "X" department, he'd probably lose his job.

Say what you like about the apparent virtues of "diversity"... He's still discriminating, based on skin colour.

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/3...rt-for-lon

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
13-05-2016, 09:57 PM
(13-05-2016 09:48 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(07-05-2016 01:34 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  His name is Khan, he is muslim, pro EU, pro LGTB rights.

Think i am gonna watch more BBC now and grab me some popcorn Wink

He's also racist... But don't worry, his skin has a slightly higher concentration of melanin, which makes it alright. Drinking Beverage

If it was the other way around, and a white man said there were "too many black/Asian people" in "X" department, he'd probably lose his job.

Say what you like about the apparent virtues of "diversity"... He's still discriminating, based on skin colour.

It's always interesting actually reading the articles when people make claims that "X is racist against what males" when in fact what he said was of the 16 seats on the DoT 13 are white males and 3 are women we need a better mix of minorities and women. A much less controversial statement.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-05-2016, 09:59 PM
(13-05-2016 09:57 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-05-2016 09:48 PM)Sam Wrote:  He's also racist... But don't worry, his skin has a slightly higher concentration of melanin, which makes it alright. Drinking Beverage

It's always interesting actually reading the articles when people make claims that "X is racist against what males" when in fact what he said was of the 16 seats on the DoT 13 are white males and 3 are women we need a better mix of minorities and women. A much less controversial statement.

And why should it matter, what colour their skin is?

Positive discrimination, is still discrimination, and racist in my eyes.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post
13-05-2016, 10:01 PM
(13-05-2016 09:59 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(13-05-2016 09:57 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It's always interesting actually reading the articles when people make claims that "X is racist against what males" when in fact what he said was of the 16 seats on the DoT 13 are white males and 3 are women we need a better mix of minorities and women. A much less controversial statement.

And why should it matter, what colour their skin is?

It's not discrimination to want a board to match the constituency. If the board were made of 16 black women there would be the same problem.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-05-2016, 10:10 PM
(13-05-2016 10:01 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-05-2016 09:59 PM)Sam Wrote:  And why should it matter, what colour their skin is?

It's not discrimination to want a board to match the constituency. If the board were made of 16 black women there would be the same problem.

Except that board members are supposed to be appointed based on their ability to do the job.

I'm not entirely sure what the "needs of minorities" are... What facilities on buses and trains do black or Asian people need, that white people don't?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post
13-05-2016, 10:23 PM
(13-05-2016 10:10 PM)Sam Wrote:  Except that board members are supposed to be appointed based on their ability to do the job.

I'm not entirely sure what the "needs of minorities" are... What facilities on buses and trains do black or Asian people need, that white people don't?
Get with the times, dude! Who would want to have a meritocracy, where people are hired based on their qualifications instead of their skin color or sex? I mean, come one. It's <the current year>! Identity politics are much more important.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
13-05-2016, 10:27 PM
(12-05-2016 07:49 PM)Vosur Wrote:  He said it again in an interview that took place two days ago: “I accept though that part of who I am is a Muslim. I accept that in the current climate I have a responsibility to remind people that mainstream Islam is compatible with Western liberal values.”

What a lying sack of shit.

What parts' the lie?

#sigh