Lonely UU yoyo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2012, 11:44 PM
RE: Lonely UU yoyo
Sorry YoYo - Kingsy was talking about Chas.
Why would you think Chas was Aussie? I mean, we have a few Aussies here, but it's not as if they write with an accen ... Dodgy waaaay too much of a derail... even for me.

Hi Lonely UU yoyo - You sound like the weary and wary wanderer. I'm glad you could make it this far. We're all pretty relaxed here as well, so I hope you'll find this a comfortable place to roam. This is an international site, so we're all over the map - in fact, we have a map somewhere around here; you'll probably want to put yourself on that. It's a good idea to explore a bit and get used to some things - don't know how much you've lurked before this post. Shy

And yes, we have a few Theists that hang around. Kingschosen is a black sheep... quite literally; he's a Christee who's fellow Christees know his beliefs are a load of hooey... as opposed to their load of hooey. Oh yes, you might meet some nasty Theists now and then, and even they can be ~~ interesting. Hobo There's always something to learn from everyone.

We are all quite similarly, different so the one thing that actually unites us is; we are here.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

********Angel
Sweet - I just made an angel fart.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2012, 12:33 AM
(12-06-2012 11:44 PM)kim Wrote:  Sorry YoYo - Kingsy was talking about Chas.
Why would you think Chas was Aussie? I mean, we have a few Aussies here, but it's not as if they write with an accen ... Dodgy waaaay too much of a derail... even for me.

Hi Lonely UU yoyo - You sound like the weary and wary wanderer. I'm glad you could make it this far. We're all pretty relaxed here as well, so I hope you'll find this a comfortable place to roam. This is an international site, so we're all over the map - in fact, we have a map somewhere around here; you'll probably want to put yourself on that. It's a good idea to explore a bit and get used to some things - don't know how much you've lurked before this post. Shy

And yes, we have a few Theists that hang around. Kingschosen is a black sheep... quite literally; he's a Christee who's fellow Christees know his beliefs are a load of hooey... as opposed to their load of hooey. Oh yes, you might meet some nasty Theists now and then, and even they can be ~~ interesting. Hobo There's always something to learn from everyone.

We are all quite similarly, different so the one thing that actually unites us is; we are here.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

********Angel
Sweet - I just made an angel fart.
I was just going to comment that I thought that was one of the most endearing descriptions I've ever read of this forum.
And then I read your last comment and now I just want to pull your finger.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-06-2012, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 12:51 AM by kim.)
Thanks - I've only just discovered how to make this angel fart.
I think the farting angel could be a contender for forum mascot. Smile

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Angel

Farting Angel - now with your choice of fart! *******************************Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
13-06-2012, 01:15 AM
[Image: mary_poppins.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-06-2012, 04:15 AM
[Image: xzibit-yo-dawg-i-herd-you-like-yoyos.jpg]

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Karl's post
13-06-2012, 07:09 AM
Kim,

He just seemed... Aussie... I really have no idea.

Also, I'm the king of derailing... sorry : /

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
13-06-2012, 09:22 AM
(13-06-2012 07:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Kim,

He just seemed... Aussie... I really have no idea.

Also, I'm the king of derailing... sorry : /
Nope, Canadian - sort of an Aussie with snowshoes. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
13-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Welcome Smile
13-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Ok ... dip-shit here has gotten your moniker all screwed to hell. Blink Laughat

I'm so sorry Aunts1384 - I'm gonna chalk it up to a late night and not paying attention ... but mostly I was attracted by the look of the word yoyo.
Heart It feels good to say yoyo, and think about a yoyo, but it probably isn't all that comforting to be one. Hope things become more secure for you.
Once again...

Welcome to the forum, Aunts1384. Wink

13-06-2012, 12:36 PM
(13-06-2012 12:29 PM)kim Wrote:  Ok ... dip-shit here has gotten your moniker all screwed to hell. Blink Laughat

I'm so sorry Aunts1384 - I'm gonna chalk it up to a late night and not paying attention ... but mostly I was attracted by the look of the word yoyo.
Heart It feels good to say yoyo, and think about a yoyo, but it probably isn't all that comforting to be one. Hope things become more secure for you.
Once again...

Welcome to the forum, Aunts1384. Wink
It goes to show you need more meat in your diet.

~Izel