Long Island Medium

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2015, 08:04 PM
Long Island Medium
The Science Channel has been running numerous commercials about a show starring Theresa Caputo (LIM) and Jim Parsons (TBBT).
Apparently he breaks down after she gives him a message from his dead father. Facepalm
Why do people buy into this crap?

http://www.etonline.com/media/video/jim_...index.html
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Long Island Medium
(28-12-2015 08:04 PM)pablo Wrote:  The Science Channel has been running numerous commercials about a show starring Theresa Caputo (LIM) and Jim Parsons (TBBT).
Apparently he breaks down after she gives him a message from his dead father. Facepalm

There has to be a natural explanation as to why some folks are more prone to believe. Maybe they were born without the frontal skeptic lobe Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-12-2015, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 09:59 PM by Anjele.)
There used to be a ton of commercials all over TV for phone in psychic readings...remember Miss Cleo? Then, not so much. I have noticed them again recently. They must be cycling back around...for only $1.00 a minute you can have all your questions answered...of course, it will take an hour for them to get enough info out of you to make a vague prediction or to detect the presence of dead loved ones.

I nearly fainted a few years ago when I found out that my sister-in-law had gone to psychic to see how her brother and mother were doing in the afterlife. Turns out that being drunk and high and killing himself in a car accident didn't quench my first husband's taste for alcohol...the psychic claimed that he was sitting at a table drinking a beer. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
28-12-2015, 09:56 PM
(28-12-2015 08:04 PM)pablo Wrote:  Theresa Caputo (LIM) and Jim Parsons (TBBT).

Wasn't she on The Housewives of New Jersey ? Unsure

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-12-2015, 10:01 PM
Because they want it to be true. Wishful thinking.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
28-12-2015, 11:40 PM
Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
29-12-2015, 07:18 AM
Apparently life is easier when you're an idiot.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
29-12-2015, 07:43 AM
Long Island con artist.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-12-2015, 07:57 AM
He can make the Island longer? Cool.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-12-2015, 08:00 AM
(28-12-2015 08:04 PM)pablo Wrote:  The Science Channel has been running numerous commercials about a show starring Theresa Caputo (LIM) and Jim Parsons (TBBT).

Meh, so did Jim pay Theresa or was it the other way around? Consider

[Image: 004.sig]