Look Who Appeared On The New Mr. Deity

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
30-06-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: Look Who Appeared On The New Mr. Deity
Who?

Cute girl.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
30-06-2015, 12:40 AM
I love Mr Deity. I haven't watched quite a while, didn't know he was still making those. Gad he is!

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-06-2015, 03:09 AM
(30-06-2015 12:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Who?

Cute girl.

It's JaclynGlenn. She has a great youtube channel

Remember, just because you want something to be true, doesn't make it true. Yes, even if you have faith.
30-06-2015, 04:50 AM
(30-06-2015 03:09 AM)microterf Wrote:  It's JaclynGlenn. She has a great youtube channel

Oh okay. Never heard of either of them. Having never been converted I do not find much use in those types of videos or podcasts. Aron Ra can be educational and I'd like to meet him one day. But he's the only one. When one has been a lifelong atheist for 51 years, there is little point in atheist videos. I only came here to be amongst my own kind on the web. Virtually all the people I know here in Australia do not take religion seriously. It is looked upon as kind of a sick joke.

Plus coming from a convict heritage, we despise authority. This is why Aussies get confused by Americans "Respecting the office of the President. (Unless he is black of course.) If I met Tony Abbott (Primeminister) I would call him a stupid prick. That is our way. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
30-06-2015, 04:53 AM
Is that Brian Dalton?! Never expected to see him on it. Evil_monster

Yeah I just watched that last night but I never have seen or heard of her channel before.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-06-2015, 06:10 AM
Some of his stuff is funny, but he asks for money in every video that has a production value of $1.

Two people talking in front of a white screen.
That's some high budget stuff there.

Props to Ms Glenn for being able to speak and make interesting facial expressions. Bravo !!

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
30-06-2015, 11:39 AM
(30-06-2015 12:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Who?

Cute girl.

Jacklyn Glenn has an interesting channel. If you go all the way back to her first videos, she was a believer. Interesting stuff. She's hot too.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
30-06-2015, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2015 04:35 PM by cactus.)
It's so weird watching Jaclyn's early videos. She was all like "I believe in the Bible, and all my Facebook friends (who are pretty much all atheists) are so insensitive for talking about religion in a negative way. Fuckity fuck shit fuck!" Laugh out load
Oh, Jaclyn, you never stood a chance. You were destined to join us on the dark side sooner or later, muahaha. Evil_monster

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
30-06-2015, 07:28 PM
(30-06-2015 11:39 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Jacklyn Glenn has an interesting channel. If you go all the way back to her first videos, she was a believer. Interesting stuff. She's hot too.

Life is too short.

She's like those cute girl drummers who are not great players but get zillions of hits. I'd rather watch Roy Haynes.

Banjo.