Look what Even found; "Beware! Children At Play"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2013, 09:40 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 09:44 AM by ELK12695.)
Look what Even found; "Beware! Children At Play"
"Beware! Children At Play" is another one of those exploitation films that has been made since the 70's. The entire point of these movies is to have something controversial, and then make a ridiculously silly movie around it. This one involves children being mindcontrolled monsters who kill their parents. I was surprised to find this one since I acually searched YT for it a while ago and couldn not find it.

For most who have heard about this movie, all know why anyone gives a crap. If you haven't heard of it yet, I can tell you. The adults have had enough and find the rouge kids, and then procede to massacre them. If you feel so too, just hop to 1:27:00 or something like that. But don't worry, chances you'll be disgusted or offended will sink after you see the poor effects they use during this scene. Much like other lowbudget films with shitty plots, this movie is pretty boring, unlike other ones like Silent Night, Deadly Night 2 or anything from Asylum Films. Enjoy if you can:

If you wanna know how I know about this movie; it's because I'm a huge fan of Brad Jones, aka the Cinema Snob who reviews this shit for a living.

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply