Look what King killed.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: Look what King killed.
Used to watch a show on Discovery occasionally that was about a bunch of guys that would go out and catch rattlesnakes to sell for their skins.

I never thought of snakes being almost a pest before I watched that show.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2013, 08:30 PM
(05-02-2013 08:27 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  [Image: P1010001_1.jpg] My girlfriend took a crap.
Oh My! This infamous Ass Rattler. But...instead of biting your ass, your ass bites off the end of the Rattler!

Danger averted!
[+] 2 users Like Julius's post
05-02-2013, 08:31 PM
(05-02-2013 08:30 PM)Julius Wrote:  
(05-02-2013 08:27 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  [Image: P1010001_1.jpg] My girlfriend took a crap.
Oh My! This infamous Ass Rattler. But...instead of biting your ass, you ass bites off the end of the Rattler!

Danger averted!
Now if Kingschosen dog could kill that one! Thumbsup

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
05-02-2013, 09:11 PM

What the actual fuck, fs0?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-02-2013, 01:04 AM
(05-02-2013 03:56 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  See attached.

King (pic of him here) killed a ground rattler. Last year around this time, my mom killed one that had gotten into her house.

These things are everywhere.

KC, I'd consider taking King to the vet ant getting him a rattlesnake anti venom injection. If he's encountering these things often, it could save his life.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
06-02-2013, 01:04 AM

LOL! Smart ass!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
06-02-2013, 01:20 AM

King (pic of him here) killed a ground rattler. Last year around this time, my mom killed one that had gotten into her house.

That's a nice catch.

Now get him to hunt down one of these. He'll need to travel a fair way, but I think he might be able to do it.

[Image: Eastern_Brown_Snake_-_Kempsey_NSW.jpg]

If he survives, I'll send him a bone!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
06-02-2013, 03:05 AM
Antivenin (just for the record, it's "antivenin" not "anti venom") doesn't do much for bites from these guys. Venom with little or no neurotoxin tends to respond poorly to antivenin. But I wouldn't worry...King is a big boy, and the bite from these little rattlers isn't that bad. Good for him for keeping the kids safe!

Did I ever mention I'm a herpetology nerd? Lol

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
06-02-2013, 12:38 PM
(06-02-2013 01:04 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  

KC, I'd consider taking King to the vet ant getting him a rattlesnake anti venom injection. If he's encountering these things often, it could save his life.
Nah... no real need. Their venom isn't that dangerous... not for a 70 lb dog anyway. I just have to be worried about my kids.

[Image: vjp09.gif]