Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2016, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2016 09:26 AM by Silentroar.)
HElloz,

Im a faith head Smile i have my reasons to be that way , i love Atheists and i agree with everything and i totally would be an atheist if it wasn't for a few things that i witnessed personally.

I m looking for 1 volunteer to try something that i think would work like it worked for me.
This experiment is to check if the same thing can work for a cold contact , Atheist , Who need not believe in whatever my personal beliefs are or any religion for that matter. may not even be very open minded , and not a closed mind either.. sort of luke warm casual positive minded Atheist .

So, what is this experiment - Its a simple practice that the volunteer has to do with sincerity, its not a physical practice .. just a short meditation .. will not take more than 10 mins per day for about 1-3 weeks.

RESULT- If the experiment succeeds , he/ she would be able to see Light around everything and everybody . He/she will also begin to hear a louder than usual "sound of silence" which even tho is loud is never not soothing. He/she will get a tickling in every cell of the body as if ..you were a desert flower getting the first drop of rain in a zillion years.

so , as soon as i get 1 volunteer, ill chat with you and give the info on what is to be done...and then you could let me know how it went for you Smile.. so anybody interested? Feel free to ask anything... oh yea and yea this doesn't involve any use of drugs whatsoever ..its also entirely non consequential regardless it fails or not.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2016, 09:24 AM
RE: Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment
Welcome...

Why don't you just share the whole thing?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-05-2016, 09:29 AM
(18-05-2016 09:24 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Welcome...

im afriad it wont work , if one volunteers i can be assured he/she is sincere about it.

once it works ill prolly share it with ease and confidence ..and i admit im not sure if it does work Smile
18-05-2016, 09:35 AM
(18-05-2016 09:29 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  

im afriad it wont work , if one volunteers i can be assured he/she is sincere about it.

once it works ill prolly share it with ease and confidence ..and i admit im not sure if it does work Smile

How can you be sure someone won't share it themselves?

18-05-2016, 09:35 AM

Alright then..i think ill just openly share it.. but please if you do it..update me how it goes ..whoever tries it ...

Gimme a few minutes to type it all out in the next post.
[+] 2 users Like Silentroar's post
18-05-2016, 09:36 AM
(18-05-2016 09:21 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  HElloz,

Im a faith head Smile i have my reasons to be that way , i love Atheists and i agree with everything and i totally would be an atheist if it wasn't for a few things that i witnessed personally.

I m looking for 1 volunteer to try something that i think would work like it worked for me.
This experiment is to check if the same thing can work for a cold contact , Atheist , Who need not believe in whatever my personal beliefs are or any religion for that matter. may not even be very open minded , and not a closed mind either.. sort of luke warm casual positive minded Atheist .

So, what is this experiment - Its a simple practice that the volunteer has to do with sincerity, its not a physical practice .. just a short meditation .. will not take more than 10 mins per day for about 1-3 weeks.

RESULT- If the experiment succeeds , he/ she would be able to see Light around everything and everybody . He/she will also begin to hear a louder than usual "sound of silence" which even tho is loud is never not soothing. He/she will get a tickling in every cell of the body as if ..you were a desert flower getting the first drop of rain in a zillion years.

so , as soon as i get 1 volunteer, ill chat with you and give the info on what is to be done...and then you could let me know how it went for you Smile.. so anybody interested? Feel free to ask anything... oh yea and yea this doesn't involve any use of drugs whatsoever ..its also entirely non consequential regardless it fails or not.

I will volunteer and you have my word that I will go into it open minded.
18-05-2016, 09:36 AM
(18-05-2016 09:35 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  

Alright then..i think ill just openly share it.. but please if you do it..update me how it goes ..whoever tries it ...

Cool...I will admit, I'm mildly curious.

18-05-2016, 09:38 AM
(18-05-2016 09:36 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 09:35 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  Alright then..i think ill just openly share it.. but please if you do it..update me how it goes ..whoever tries it ...

Cool...I will admit, I'm mildly curious.

Me too.

☆☆☆
18-05-2016, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2016 09:58 AM by Silentroar.)
Before you start first go check if you see light around any living beings ..Trees , animals people ..and obviously you don't ..just check it anyway so you don't feel a contradiction later when it works..

Step 1 ) Before you go sleep .. look at every object in your room one by one .. and say " this is you " ..like you see a ceiling fan ..say " this is you" don't stress out on what this means ..just do it. Exact words - "This is you"... not "this is me"..
Step 2) Move focus to your body, close eyes ...and start with head to toe and for every part that pops in head .. say " this is YOU"
Step 3) Notice breath and say " you are breathing" Not "i am breathing" but YOu are breathing...
Step 4) Observe yourself fully AND SPOT THE OBSERVER ..who within you was Observing.... SOOn as you spot the observer ..SAY THIS IS YOU. And then you can sleep ( say YOU are sleeping) Smile sweet dreams Big Grin

END OF STORY. practice for 1-2 weeks and tell me when the light appears..
18-05-2016, 09:47 AM
(18-05-2016 09:21 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  RESULT- If the experiment succeeds , he/ she would be able to see Light around everything and everybody . He/she will also begin to hear a louder than usual "sound of silence" which even tho is loud is never not soothing. He/she will get a tickling in every cell of the body as if ..you were a desert flower getting the first drop of rain in a zillion years.

I just want to say that if that happened to me, I'd check myself into the hospital for observation.
[+] 7 users Like Aliza's post