Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment
[Image: f2c50b5ff8abc6dc0fb55f40f05f7acf.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
22-05-2016, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2016 11:40 AM by Silentroar.)

edit

All i know is what was told,
All i think is what i know,
All i am is what i think,
All i know NOT is who I Am.
22-05-2016, 11:27 AM
(18-05-2016 04:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 04:46 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  i don't advocate drugs of any kind nor i use them myself.

Like ever?

This is just for you bro..this is a way without intoxicants .. Soma he is referring to is mentioned as the nectar in samaveda ..it is the purest natural DMT that your own body produces..with exercise.. you wont need drugs again ..i personally cannot do this i had a minor accident and broke one side of inner nose bone on one side.
(ignore the expected attack... just do it and see if it works.. it is good..if it doesnt work ...fire at will its already in the public domain so no one cares what anyone makes of it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egnGUFDQoBg

22-05-2016, 11:36 AM
(22-05-2016 11:25 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  Soma he is referring to is mentioned as the nectar in samaveda ..it is the purest natural DMT that your own body produces..with exercise.. you wont need drugs again ..

So I can still take DMT then?

(22-05-2016 11:27 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  i personally cannot do this i had a minor accident and broke one side of inner nose bone on one side.

What's your nose got to do with it. You don't need to snort 'em.

#sigh
22-05-2016, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2016 12:10 PM by Silentroar.)
(22-05-2016 11:36 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 11:25 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  Soma he is referring to is mentioned as the nectar in samaveda ..it is the purest natural DMT that your own body produces..with exercise.. you wont need drugs again ..

So I can still take DMT then?

(22-05-2016 11:27 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  i personally cannot do this i had a minor accident and broke one side of inner nose bone on one side.

What's your nose got to do with it. You don't need to snort 'em.
the breathing exercise when it perfects with practice , air hits at the exact center of partition in the nose..if its bent ..it may not work..so i don't even attempt.. its worth a try.. avoid all jargon he used and learn that exercise....i wish there was a simpler one language wise.. but this guy is the most authentic i know of..so if you're keen on PURE NATURAL DMT..not the sidey ones money can buy.. This is authentic.. DMT with exercise ..go for pure!!

22-05-2016, 12:57 PM
(22-05-2016 11:54 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 11:36 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So I can still take DMT then?
so if you're keen on PURE NATURAL DMT..not the sidey ones money can buy.. This is authentic.. DMT with exercise ..go for pure!!

I'm pretty sure the chemists can manufacture pure DMT more effectively than a couple of pushups.

#sigh
22-05-2016, 01:22 PM
(22-05-2016 12:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 11:54 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  so if you're keen on PURE NATURAL DMT..not the sidey ones money can buy.. This is authentic.. DMT with exercise ..go for pure!!

I'm pretty sure the chemists can manufacture pure DMT more effectively than a couple of pushups.

dude , what you call DMT may not be the exact chemical that the pineal secretes, it could be similar ..I know less about this.. but this exercise gives "the soma" mentioned in Sam veda .. it may be exactly dmt...or it may not..

i m more inclinded towards the inner sources.. because the knowledge they gave with their effort is more valid than a few cheap drugs.. ( not to offend you/ or the drugs) but imo i don't consider use of drugs as an EARN'd way ... nor a deserved way .

its possible..that DMT is being peddled in the name of pineal gland..Since i know nothing much ill retract ...

What does a DMT user offer other than a sharing of his experience ?
What did the sages offer for their natural Soam rus ?

And even if DMT = soam rus. Its being circulated in blood stream .. Soam on the other hand is coming out from pineal and going where it was meant to.

Again i don't know much on this so my 2cents ..= Soam rus natural > DMT Big Grin

22-05-2016, 01:28 PM
(22-05-2016 01:22 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 12:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm pretty sure the chemists can manufacture pure DMT more effectively than a couple of pushups.

dude , what you call DMT may not be the exact chemical that the pineal secretes, it could be similar ..I know less about this.. but this exercise gives "the soma" mentioned in Sam veda .. it may be exactly dmt...or it may not..

i m more inclinded towards the inner sources.. because the knowledge they gave with their effort is more valid than a few cheap drugs.. ( not to offend you/ or the drugs) but imo i don't consider use of drugs as an EARN'd way ... nor a deserved way .

its possible..that DMT is being peddled in the name of pineal gland..Since i know nothing much ill retract ...

And even if DMT = soam rus. Its being circulated in blood stream .. Soam on the other hand is coming out from pineal and going where it was meant to.

Again i don't know much on this so my 2cents ..= Soam rus natural > DMT Big Grin

Why not take a little Ayahusca to go with. Native South Americans been doing it for long long time. Or, if you're Native North American peyote and psilocybin will do. Why the reluctance to consume a catalyst?

#sigh
22-05-2016, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2016 01:55 PM by Silentroar.)
(22-05-2016 01:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 01:22 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  dude , what you call DMT may not be the exact chemical that the pineal secretes, it could be similar ..I know less about this.. but this exercise gives "the soma" mentioned in Sam veda .. it may be exactly dmt...or it may not..

Why not take a little Ayahusca to go with. Native South Americans been doing it for long long time. Or, if you're Native North American peyote and psilocybin will do. Why the reluctance to consume a catalyst?

I would go for it ..if i dint have the natural option. ive also heard of some people barfing and such...so it has to be administered , ive heard about bad /evil trips.. imagine if someone gets wrecked for life on such a trip... When you go natural way you are guaranteed a reward which is always a positive experience.

the whole vibe to it is diff ..earn it the right way.. again nothing against ayahusca ...this is my personal opinion .

Im shooting in the dark here but i can imagine the ones who found the use of ayahuasca may not have let the whole village consume it..they may have attached a testing criteria as to who deserves to use it if they considered it that sacred Smile