Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment
I kind of wonder who this "you" person is. Do I talk to myself or someone else?

☆☆☆
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment
(18-05-2016 09:44 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  Before you start first go check if you see light around any living beings ..Trees , animals people ..and obviously you don't ..just check it anyway so you don't feel a contradiction later when it works..

Step 1 ) Before you go sleep .. look at every object in your room one by one .. and say " this is you " ..like you see a ceiling fan ..say " this is you" don't stress out on what this means ..just do it. Exact words - "This is you"... not "this is me"..
Step 2) Move focus to your body, close eyes ...and start with head to toe and for every part that pops in head .. say " this is YOU"
Step 3) Notice breath and say " you are breathing" Not "i am breathing" but YOu are breathing...
Step 4) Observe yourself fully AND SPOT THE OBSERVER ..who within you was Observing.... SOOn as you spot the observer ..SAY THIS IS YOU.

END OF STORY. practice for 1-2 weeks and tell me when the light appears..

I'll do it but this better not be a joke. If it is I'm going to find out where you live and TP your house.
[+] 8 users Like KUSA's post
18-05-2016, 10:01 AM
(18-05-2016 09:47 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 09:21 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  

I just want to say that if that happened to me, I'd check myself into the hospital for observation.
well.. trust me when that happens you would only feel much much more energetic , more positive about everything. and you just stay chill and happy..so please i do understand it sounds odd to you but then you can only prove me wrong if you try it out. i certainly would go to the hospital if anything wrong had happened.. Smile
18-05-2016, 10:05 AM
(18-05-2016 09:49 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I'll do it but this better not be a joke. If it is I'm going to find out where you live and TP your house.

ill explain the depth of this soon..but because i want to test if it works regardless of ones faith .
18-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Hello and welcome to the forums! Big Grin

I have one question.

So..... even should such vision/images be seen.....
.... Um, what then?

I must admit to being lost between the connection of "I see lights" therefore diety.

Consider
[+] 4 users Like Peebothuhul's post
18-05-2016, 10:10 AM
(18-05-2016 10:01 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 09:47 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I just want to say that if that happened to me, I'd check myself into the hospital for observation.
well.. trust me when that happens you would only feel much much more energetic , more positive about everything. and you just stay chill and happy..so please i do understand it sounds odd to you but then you can only prove me wrong if you try it out. i certainly would go to the hospital if anything wrong had happened.. Smile

There are these Christians in my life who happen to have a vested interest in my well being. At one point in time, they were begging me night and day to pray to welcome Jesus into my heart. They assured me that if I would just open my heart, I'd see the "truth about Jesus." This went on for so long, that I finally agreed to their little experiment. I figured at least this way, they could be assured that I had tried.

So I prayed that night, and you know what? Sure as they said, I saw Jesus in my dream. You know what Jesus said to me? He said, "Aliza! You know well this is a load of shit. Why are you trying to humor these people? Get your head back in the game. You have a math test on Thursday!"

I cannot take your experiment seriously, so I cannot participate. -But if you see visions, strange lights or if someone who isn't there is sending you messages, then you have a psychological or neurological disorder. Seek professional help immediately.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
18-05-2016, 10:12 AM
(18-05-2016 09:48 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I kind of wonder who this "you" person is. Do I talk to myself or someone else?

Well This "YOU" is a secret.. Actually you are tricking your mind ..by using that specific word..there is a reason for it ..if i laid out all the cards then the whole excitement will defuse..so lets just try it out..and im glad that you understood "You" as the word "you" so im glad it wasn't misunderstood or taken literally ... for the practice the MANTRA actual word is "YOU" and not "me" or "I"
18-05-2016, 10:13 AM
@Peebothuhul: he/she did not say "I see lights, therefore deity" and also did not say what faith he/she is following. So the connection doesn't matter really. He/she only said, once you see light around things, please then report back.

@Silentroar: I am interested in other people's outcomes on this. I will pass because of my bias (which I gladly explain after your experiment has finished) but will follow this thread because of curiousity Big Grin Good luck with your experiment.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 3 users Like Leerob's post
18-05-2016, 10:17 AM
Yeah, I can't be talking out loud to myself right before bed. I got a baby that has to sleep. Otherwise... nah, I still wouldn't do it. Sex before sleep is more fun!
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
18-05-2016, 10:21 AM
(18-05-2016 10:10 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 10:01 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  well.. trust me when that happens you would only feel much much more energetic , more positive about everything. and you just stay chill and happy..so please i do understand it sounds odd to you but then you can only prove me wrong if you try it out. i certainly would go to the hospital if anything wrong had happened.. Smile

There are these Christians in my life who happen to have a vested interest in my well being. At one point in time, they were begging me night and day to pray to welcome Jesus into my heart. They assured me that if I would just open my heart, I'd see the "truth about Jesus." This went on for so long, that I finally agreed to their little experiment. I figured at least this way, they could be assured that I had tried.

So I prayed that night, and you know what? Sure as they said, I saw Jesus in my dream. You know what Jesus said to me? He said, "Aliza! You know well this is a load of shit. Why are you trying to humor these people? Get your head back in the game. You have a math test on Thursday!"

I cannot take your experiment seriously, so I cannot participate. -But if you see visions, strange lights or if someone who isn't there is sending you messages, then you have a psychological or neurological disorder. Seek professional help immediately.

okay sure.. i have a friend who has similar logic.. he met with an accident minor one..and since that day he has stopped coming out of his house. BTW i do have vested interest ...that is excitement..if i find it works for anybody ..ill be excited ..