Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2016, 06:42 AM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2016 06:51 AM by Silentroar.)
RE: Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment
(23-05-2016 01:31 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(23-05-2016 01:27 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  So yes i was wrong.

As CR said, being wrong is not a problem, it is an opportunity to learn. Kudos for admitting it.

may i ask a favor ?

i need your help in ...crafting a vocab rich . jargon loaded ,glaced with sexy science words argument , based on our talk earlier.
Just assume you are convinced and you're advocating the case from the opposition side.. make it so that it becomes hard to rebuttal. In short i want you to make a nuke for your own side. Lets see if you are really skilled to play both sides.

You know which messages to pick ..but ill paste them under anyway...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like your computer's processor accesses the HD when it has to pick info from the HD , and stays in constant interaction with the RAM at the same time. It is enabling a lot of calculations to occur. Making soft wares work , computing projecting .. and so on.. so far as you remain within the hard ware of the pc .. you will go as far as the PSU ( power supply unit ) and end your conclusion that psu ..supplies power ..and so this functions like this..and that functions like that..
But since we know how electricity works.. we can go beyond that end source ...THE PSU.. and say we know how it really works.. The Moment You move out of the PSU ..to explain the source... The Identity of the PC lapses . then you move to power socket... then to the Transmitters and the grid..

So long as you keep telling yourself , that this is it. This is where it ends..you will always find a reason to stay with that reasoning.Which is pretty logical and well within respected boundaries of sanity.

If you simply Look at a dead body.. you will find the PSU, The HD the RAM.. ..the brain nerve's etc etc, THE PSU is also there.. so whats gone?? if you artificially pump the blood of a dead body does it produce the power again?

Also.. if someone has mental disorders they see stuff which get curbed if you medicate them , so this is simply because the fault is within the hardware.However comparing a mental case to a spiritual experience happens only when you are convinced to believe this is all there is and no assumption of a third party can be assumed.

this observer is simply outside the hardware there is no way to prove it at all. if you compare it higgs boson , "based on assumption of existence of higgs boson, you can carry experiments and then you prove that higgs boson exists ".

.Similarly ..based on assumption of soul.. you can say that yes all parts of the body are present in a dead person ..but the enabler is missing.

--------------------------------------------------------------
so, you 're saying ...."When you assume X , use that assumption to proceed with the experiment, If the experiment works, it would ve proven That X does exist."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
So will you help??Big Grin

PS- feel free to restructure / add your own stuff freely.. / or add point you think will work.

All i know is what was told,
All i think is what i know,
All i am is what i think,
All i know NOT is who I Am.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2016, 06:44 AM
meantime i m sharpening my science skills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fjcJp_Nwvk

24-05-2016, 07:30 AM
At work.

Laugh out load

Yeah, okay it's an oldy but a goody however that vid is more along the lines of playing at being Lewis Carol than better/functional english.
24-05-2016, 07:34 AM
(24-05-2016 07:30 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Laugh out load

Yeah, okay it's an oldy but a goody however that vid is more along the lines of playing at being Lewis Carol than better/functional english.

cracks me up every time. i almost signed a cheque for 59 billion. I WANT turbo Encabulator now !!

24-05-2016, 07:37 AM
Laugh out load

I have a old, second hand, Dutch Zekken work's Fwerkner invertronometer at home if you're interested?

Wink

Thumbsup
24-05-2016, 07:47 AM
(24-05-2016 07:37 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Laugh out load

I have a old, second hand, Dutch Zekken work's Fwerkner invertronometer at home if you're interested?

Wink

Thumbsup
is it waterproof ?

24-05-2016, 07:52 AM
(23-05-2016 08:31 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(23-05-2016 07:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  Your lack of understanding is appalling. Drinking Beverage

Ill explain the same question , in your language..

here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7G7xOG2Ag

You are a complete nut case. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-05-2016, 07:53 AM
(24-05-2016 06:42 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  So will you help??Big Grin

Sorry, I have no interest in trying to formulate an argument for something I think is irrational to believe in the first place. It would be dishonest.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
24-05-2016, 07:59 AM
(24-05-2016 07:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-05-2016 08:31 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  Ill explain the same question , in your language..

here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7G7xOG2Ag

You are a complete nut case. Drinking Beverage

go sniff a sock Laughat

24-05-2016, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2016 08:21 AM by Peebothuhul.)
(24-05-2016 07:47 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 07:37 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Laugh out load

Wink

Thumbsup
is it waterproof ?

Well.... the case for it is... Consider

If you're really interested, you might want to look up a more modern and rugged German built Flugelrad ickshteppen-dynometer perhaps. Consider

Thumbsup

Wink