Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2016, 09:44 AM
RE: Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment
I think we should credit this fully qualified moron Silentroar with the award for "The Most Successful Troll Of The Year". I've never seen such idiotic notions proposed as serious debate. As I said earlier, this guy is having us on.

I can only suggest ignoring him, and like all little kiddies, he'll get bored—and go back to his Lego toys. Hopefully.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
24-05-2016, 10:54 AM
(24-05-2016 09:36 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  My intention was not to prove anything , but more to find a few open minded people who were willing to try stuff randomly, what they make of it or do with it is their own karma.

Being open-minded and being willing to try stuff randomly are not identical sets.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
24-05-2016, 10:59 AM
(24-05-2016 10:54 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 09:36 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  My intention was not to prove anything , but more to find a few open minded people who were willing to try stuff randomly, what they make of it or do with it is their own karma.

Being open-minded and being willing to try stuff randomly are not identical sets.
Yes , that's how i put it .
A= open minded .
B= try stuff randomly.
I wanted A+B.

So i said - to find a few "A" who were willing to "B"
"to find a few open minded people who were willing to try stuff randomly"

All i know is what was told,
All i think is what i know,
All i am is what i think,
All i know NOT is who I Am.
24-05-2016, 11:25 AM
(24-05-2016 09:36 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 09:23 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  It's been about a week.

Anyone have any result's from SilentR's experiment?

I already have a strong hunch of the results, but I could be proven wrong.
FYI- 4 people are working on it, and no one has reported any progress. But ive done my closure with them. if it works I've given them info of my personal gains. My job is almost done , and i will be winding up soon.

Also , if they do get benefits they will share it here. so if you don't hear from anyone in next 10 days this is fully over. My intention was not to prove anything , but more to find a few open minded people who were willing to try stuff randomly, what they make of it or do with it is their own karma.

Before someone picks on that and accuses me of something that would offend my integrity. By "info of my personal gains" - i don't mean GAINS in money or stuff..that they owe me. BY "info of my personal gains" i mean. - Information of what i gained personally from my experience , so they could use it for their own benefit, without any strings/gains attached to me.

24-05-2016, 11:41 AM
(24-05-2016 09:44 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I think we should credit this fully qualified moron Silentroar with the award for "The Most Successful Troll Of The Year". I've never seen such idiotic notions proposed as serious debate. As I said earlier, this guy is having us on.

I can only suggest ignoring him, and like all little kiddies, he'll get bored—and go back to his Lego toys. Hopefully.
I think you are cute. so ill let this one pass. Smile

24-05-2016, 11:57 AM
(24-05-2016 09:44 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I think we should credit this fully qualified moron Silentroar with the award for "The Most Successful Troll Of The Year". I've never seen such idiotic notions proposed as serious debate. As I said earlier, this guy is having us on.

If i ever make a movie on "witches of Salem " in 1600's , i would offer you a role of the guy who collects the village mob , and passes torches.

24-05-2016, 12:44 PM

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
24-05-2016, 12:58 PM
(24-05-2016 12:44 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

My ex was like you, She would jump in , ask for attention .. if no fuks were given , she would make an earthquake and drama about , Again no fuks given... finally she would resort to what u just did.

24-05-2016, 01:26 PM
(24-05-2016 12:58 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 12:44 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

My ex was like you, She would jump in , ask for attention .. if no fuks were given , she would make an earthquake and drama about , Again no fuks given... finally she would resort to what u just did.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
24-05-2016, 01:35 PM
(24-05-2016 01:26 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 12:58 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  My ex was like you, She would jump in , ask for attention .. if no fuks were given , she would make an earthquake and drama about , Again no fuks given... finally she would resort to what u just did.

This is super rare , i couldn't have ever imagined that someone would upload this video, and 82 people would watch it, you would find it.. and Share it ..

The likely hood is similar to that of a planet having what it to takes to support life. INCREDIBLE!!