Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment
(24-05-2016 01:35 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 01:26 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

This is super rare , i couldn't have ever imagined that someone would upload this video, and 82 people would watch it, you would find it.. and Share it ..

The likely hood is similar to that of a planet having what it to takes to support life. INCREDIBLE!!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Who films videos like this?

☆☆☆
24-05-2016, 02:05 PM
(24-05-2016 01:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 01:35 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  This is super rare , i couldn't have ever imagined that someone would upload this video, and 82 people would watch it, you would find it.. and Share it ..

The likely hood is similar to that of a planet having what it to takes to support life. INCREDIBLE!!

OP is more like 24 hours of nails on a chalkboard.
24-05-2016, 02:06 PM
(24-05-2016 01:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 01:35 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  This is super rare , i couldn't have ever imagined that someone would upload this video, and 82 people would watch it, you would find it.. and Share it ..

I SURRENDER!! You can have my wallet .HoboHoboHobo

All i know is what was told,
All i think is what i know,
All i am is what i think,
All i know NOT is who I Am.
24-05-2016, 02:18 PM
(18-05-2016 09:21 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  HElloz,

Im a faith head Smile i have my reasons to be that way , i love Atheists and i agree with everything and i totally would be an atheist if it wasn't for a few things that i witnessed personally.

I m looking for 1 volunteer to try something that i think would work like it worked for me.
This experiment is to check if the same thing can work for a cold contact , Atheist , Who need not believe in whatever my personal beliefs are or any religion for that matter. may not even be very open minded , and not a closed mind either.. sort of luke warm casual positive minded Atheist .

So, what is this experiment - Its a simple practice that the volunteer has to do with sincerity, its not a physical practice .. just a short meditation .. will not take more than 10 mins per day for about 1-3 weeks.

RESULT- If the experiment succeeds , he/ she would be able to see Light around everything and everybody . He/she will also begin to hear a louder than usual "sound of silence" which even tho is loud is never not soothing. He/she will get a tickling in every cell of the body as if ..you were a desert flower getting the first drop of rain in a zillion years.

so , as soon as i get 1 volunteer, ill chat with you and give the info on what is to be done...and then you could let me know how it went for you Smile.. so anybody interested? Feel free to ask anything... oh yea and yea this doesn't involve any use of drugs whatsoever ..its also entirely non consequential regardless it fails or not.

Rolleyes

Here is my introspective scenario for you:

You are hungry, you have been searching for something to satisfy your hunger...you explain this to me, I say "I have the solution to your problem"

I put my hand in my pocket, and pull it out and extend it to you. "Here, enjoy this beautiful golden apple." You look at my empty hand and say, "you aren't holding anything."

Oh, I reply, this apple came from the transcendental tree, you can't see it, but if you believe, and have faith that it is truly in my hand, it will satisfy your hunger with the knowledge that once you die, you can enjoy it in the afterlife.

You shake your head in disbelief, "that is ridiculous, I have to die after spending a lifetime believing that you gave me an apple, so that I can enjoy it once I'm dead?"

Well, I reply, as I reach my hand back into my pocket, here, take this apple than, it comes from the evolutionary tree. You look at the beautiful golden apple in my left hand and take it.

Yes, take it, smell it, look at it, feel it, taste it, it is real.

You turn the apple over and examine it, hey, you state, there is a sliver missing in the back.

Yes, it is not a complete Apple, but it is 98% whole. That small gap missing we are still looking for, but you can still enjoy the rest of the apple, as it is real, tangible, and in your hand...

It would seem OP, you like the invisible apple better, while I enjoy the real apple, in the real world.

Smartass

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
24-05-2016, 02:36 PM
(24-05-2016 02:18 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 09:21 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  HElloz,

Im a faith head Smile i have my reasons to be that way , i love Atheists and i agree with everything and i totally would be an atheist if it wasn't for a few things that i witnessed personally.

I m looking for 1 volunteer to try something that i think would work like it worked for me.
This experiment is to check if the same thing can work for a cold contact , Atheist , Who need not believe in whatever my personal beliefs are or any religion for that matter. may not even be very open minded , and not a closed mind either.. sort of luke warm casual positive minded Atheist .

So, what is this experiment - Its a simple practice that the volunteer has to do with sincerity, its not a physical practice .. just a short meditation .. will not take more than 10 mins per day for about 1-3 weeks.

RESULT- If the experiment succeeds , he/ she would be able to see Light around everything and everybody . He/she will also begin to hear a louder than usual "sound of silence" which even tho is loud is never not soothing. He/she will get a tickling in every cell of the body as if ..you were a desert flower getting the first drop of rain in a zillion years.

so , as soon as i get 1 volunteer, ill chat with you and give the info on what is to be done...and then you could let me know how it went for you Smile.. so anybody interested? Feel free to ask anything... oh yea and yea this doesn't involve any use of drugs whatsoever ..its also entirely non consequential regardless it fails or not.

Rolleyes

You are hungry, you have been searching for something to satisfy your hunger...you explain this to me, I say "I have the solution to your problem"

I put my hand in my pocket, and pull it out and extend it to you. "Here, enjoy this beautiful golden apple." You look at my empty hand and say, "you aren't holding anything."

Oh, I reply, this apple came from the transcendental tree, you can't see it, but if you believe, and have faith that it is truly in my hand, it will satisfy your hunger with the knowledge that once you die, you can enjoy it in the afterlife.

You shake your head in disbelief, "that is ridiculous, I have to die after spending a lifetime believing that you gave me an apple, so that I can enjoy it once I'm dead?"

Well, I reply, as I reach my hand back into my pocket, here, take this apple than, it comes from the evolutionary tree. You look at the beautiful golden apple in my left hand and take it.

You turn the apple over and examine it, hey, you state, there is a sliver missing in the back.

Yes, it is not a complete Apple, but it is 98% whole. That small gap missing we are still looking for, but you can still enjoy the rest of the apple, as it is real, tangible, and in your hand...

It would seem OP, you like the invisible apple better, while I enjoy the real apple, in the real world.

Smartass
dude, read some scriptures (eastern), try what they say, if you don't find the answer in it , quit. its okay i understand you had a bad start with wrong notions about hell n heaven ... i would be pissed off too , if i was tortured by evangelists. Now they ve started coming in india and calling us demon worshipers and what not..

try the other books ..see what is out there other than what you know. find it yourself ..i will not reccom anything.

resignation, and cynicism will lead you to a corner > 1) i don't need god. 2) This is it. 3) 2+2= 4 such is life.

There is nothing bad that happens to you..if you don't
. But if you do ...you actually have a chance at finding that golden apple. Lets say it doesn't exist at all.. can you at-least be curious to find out wtf those sages did for thousands of years?

The chances of finding good stuff is rare ..

I will not rebuttal this post ...because im done. END of STORY.

24-05-2016, 02:53 PM
FYI- ive had the real world apples, in tons ! ive had grapes and guavas too.. if you trade me that golden apple for all the fruit baskets in the world... i want just one bite of that golden apple. been there done that...

24-05-2016, 03:18 PM
(24-05-2016 02:36 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 02:18 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Rolleyes

Smartass
dude, read some scriptures (eastern), try what they say, if you don't find the answer in it , quit. its okay i understand you had a bad start with wrong notions about hell n heaven ... i would be pissed off too , if i was tortured by evangelists. Now they ve started coming in india and calling us demon worshipers and what not..

try the other books ..see what is out there other than what you know. find it yourself ..i will not reccom anything.

resignation, and cynicism will lead you to a corner > 1) i don't need god. 2) This is it. 3) 2+2= 4 such is life.

. But if you do ...you actually have a chance at finding that golden apple. Lets say it doesn't exist at all.. can you at-least be curious to find out wtf those sages did for thousands of years?

lol "dude" you do realize I am highly educated, one of my 4 degrees is in religious studies with specialization in Christianity, both parents are ministers, ordained myself, "saved' and participated in many revivals and other incoherent theological teachings before I came to my senses after pursuing higher education in religious studies, NT research, historicity of jesus etc. Don't make me spank you with knowledge. I am no longer curious of the wild imaginations of ancient priests and their consuming fascination with writing Fiction, Fantasy and Forgery. I have systematically decimated their BS for years. Click here, read a bit...learn...evolve.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...rce-thread

Now if you are done playing peek a boo faith games, and want to enter a theological discussion, then game up and bring it. If not, then slither off like every other theist I have soundly and completely eviscerated. You aren't the first, nor probably the last one to wander into our home, make a few baseless assertions, and having minimal education in the very thing you believe so passionately about, get beaten over the head with the knowledge stick. You ever wonder why atheists are experts at the bible and religious history? THAT is the very reason we are atheists...we read, research, and apply critical thinking skills to information. The best book ever written for the creation of atheists is the bible. A book that i can completely eradicate chapter by chapter and expose for the absolute bullshit it is. Don't feel bad "dude", you arent the first theist to wander into theTHINKINGatheist site with the perception and self delusion that you are the holder of knowledge and truth, and are here to teach us heathens a thing or two.

Don't jump in the ring yet champ, you don't have the requisite knowledge to get past the locker room.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
24-05-2016, 03:22 PM
(24-05-2016 02:01 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Who films videos like this?

I don't know but it's I think it's funny as hell. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
24-05-2016, 03:32 PM
(24-05-2016 03:18 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 02:36 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  dude, read some scriptures (eastern), try what they say, if you don't find the answer in it , quit. its okay i understand you had a bad start with wrong notions about hell n heaven ... i would be pissed off too , if i was tortured by evangelists. Now they ve started coming in india and calling us demon worshipers and what not..

lol "dude" you do realize I am highly educated, one of my 4 degrees is in religious studies with specialization in Christianity, both parents are ministers, ordained myself, "saved' and participated in many revivals and other incoherent theological teachings before I came to my senses after pursuing higher education in religious studies, NT research, historicity of jesus etc. Don't make me spank you with knowledge. I am no longer curious of the wild imaginations of ancient priests and their consuming fascination with writing Fiction, Fantasy and Forgery. I have systematically decimated their BS for years. Click here, read a bit...learn...evolve.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...rce-thread

Now if you are done playing peek a boo faith games, and want to enter a theological discussion, then game up and bring it. If not, then slither off like every other theist I have soundly and completely eviscerated. You aren't the first, nor probably the last one to wander into our home, make a few baseless assertions, and having minimal education in the very thing you believe so passionately about, get beaten over the head with the knowledge stick. You ever wonder why atheists are experts at the bible and religious history? THAT is the very reason we are atheists...we read, research, and apply critical thinking skills to information. The best book ever written for the creation of atheists is the bible. A book that i can completely eradicate chapter by chapter and expose for the absolute bullshit it is. Don't feel bad "dude", you arent the first theist to wander into theTHINKINGatheist site with the perception and self delusion that you are the holder of knowledge and truth, and are here to teach us heathens a thing or two.

Don't jump in the ring yet champ, you don't have the requisite knowledge to get past the locker room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qHL2PSp...freload=10 can all your knowledge of blah explain this? just say its coz you have a mental disorder called split brains or whatever jargon you got for it. If you don't believe the channel or the documentary ...Buy a ticket go and visit them.

woo woo all you like ..i know what i know.