Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment
(24-05-2016 12:58 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 12:44 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

My ex was like you, She would jump in , ask for attention .. if no fuks were given , she would make an earthquake and drama about , Again no fuks given... finally she would resort to what u just did.

You were with a woman that could yodel?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
24-05-2016, 03:42 PM
(24-05-2016 03:32 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 03:18 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  lol "dude" you do realize I am highly educated, one of my 4 degrees is in religious studies with specialization in Christianity, both parents are ministers, ordained myself, "saved' and participated in many revivals and other incoherent theological teachings before I came to my senses after pursuing higher education in religious studies, NT research, historicity of jesus etc. Don't make me spank you with knowledge. I am no longer curious of the wild imaginations of ancient priests and their consuming fascination with writing Fiction, Fantasy and Forgery. I have systematically decimated their BS for years. Click here, read a bit...learn...evolve.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...rce-thread

Now if you are done playing peek a boo faith games, and want to enter a theological discussion, then game up and bring it. If not, then slither off like every other theist I have soundly and completely eviscerated. You aren't the first, nor probably the last one to wander into our home, make a few baseless assertions, and having minimal education in the very thing you believe so passionately about, get beaten over the head with the knowledge stick. You ever wonder why atheists are experts at the bible and religious history? THAT is the very reason we are atheists...we read, research, and apply critical thinking skills to information. The best book ever written for the creation of atheists is the bible. A book that i can completely eradicate chapter by chapter and expose for the absolute bullshit it is. Don't feel bad "dude", you arent the first theist to wander into theTHINKINGatheist site with the perception and self delusion that you are the holder of knowledge and truth, and are here to teach us heathens a thing or two.

Don't jump in the ring yet champ, you don't have the requisite knowledge to get past the locker room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qHL2PSp...freload=10 can all your knowledge of blah explain this? just say its coz you have a mental disorder called split brains or whatever jargon you got for it. If you don't believe the channel or the documentary ...Buy a ticket go and visit them.

woo woo all you like ..i know what i know.
i don't say this is GOD , i don't deny one can train for anything. But do you know what these guys believe to begin with ? Western idea is heaven , hell.. eastern = you + the source. end of story.. use the source towards outer gains ..or inward gains.

All i know is what was told,
All i think is what i know,
All i am is what i think,
All i know NOT is who I Am.
24-05-2016, 03:45 PM
im ticked off right now for whatever reason ..cya later gnight.

24-05-2016, 03:49 PM
(24-05-2016 03:38 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 12:58 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  My ex was like you, She would jump in , ask for attention .. if no fuks were given , she would make an earthquake and drama about , Again no fuks given... finally she would resort to what u just did.

If you call a "girl" a "woman" , even if she doesn't know how to yodel , she still would.

24-05-2016, 03:58 PM
(24-05-2016 03:38 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 12:58 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  My ex was like you, She would jump in , ask for attention .. if no fuks were given , she would make an earthquake and drama about , Again no fuks given... finally she would resort to what u just did.

Death by yodeling. Evil_monster

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
24-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Ah another lover of Pascals wager. Go read my library, I also have an explanation for "personal experience" but alas out and about on my phone, so subsequent teachings will have to wait.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
24-05-2016, 04:15 PM
(24-05-2016 03:49 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 03:38 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  You were with a woman that could yodel?

If you call a "girl" a "woman" , even if she doesn't know how to yodel , she still would.

Sounds like a peace of work. Was that a high school sweet heart? Once you leave High School it's usually easier to see how immature many of us were.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
24-05-2016, 04:25 PM
(24-05-2016 02:36 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  dude, read some scriptures (eastern), try what they say, if you don't find the answer in it , quit. its okay i understand you had a bad start with wrong notions about hell n heaven ... i would be pissed off too , if i was tortured by evangelists.

Facepalm

No bad experiences, not pissed off, never 'tortured by evangelists'.... just amused and somewhat saddened that people choose to base their life around wishful thinking instead of actual evidence.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
24-05-2016, 04:40 PM
(24-05-2016 04:08 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Ah another lover of Pascals wager. Go read my library, I also have an explanation for "personal experience" but alas out and about on my phone, so subsequent teachings will have to wait.

"Pascals wager" - bet on god so you wont be sorry.I never implied that.. but if you insist that is what i said then i give up. i

I see where this is headed.If you actually spent more than 10mins on bible in 21st century ..then i don't think i can learn much from you besides that you went max speed in the opposite direction .. you actually did some heavy duty swimming in Abrahamic mythology? Well i wont call it a total waste if you are here helping others not to buy the ticket for that movie.

excuse me for showing arrogance , but ive been rubbed off too much tonight and i have no shame in passing some along your way , just don't take this personal Smile

24-05-2016, 04:43 PM
(24-05-2016 04:15 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 03:49 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  If you call a "girl" a "woman" , even if she doesn't know how to yodel , she still would.

Sounds like a peace of work. Was that a high school sweet heart? Once you leave High School it's usually easier to see how immature many of us were.

Laugh out load I don't know what it is about yodeling but I find it so silly and ridiculous. Kinda like the OP of this thread.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post