Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2016, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2016 02:05 AM by Silentroar.)
RE: Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment
(25-05-2016 08:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-05-2016 10:56 AM)KUSA Wrote:  My deepest apologies for those that have acted rude to you on this forum.

Why? He/she is simply begging for rudeness. Yes

You are delusional , I never "Begged" anything from you. You 've got nothing to offer, unless you can make a "Turbo Encabulator" ,your whole life is useless.

All i know is what was told,
All i think is what i know,
All i am is what i think,
All i know NOT is who I Am.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2016, 02:21 AM
(25-05-2016 10:56 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 06:27 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  Silentroar ..has left the building .. (to be cont.) REG UP - for return of "The Silentroar"

My deepest apologies for those that have acted rude to you on this forum.

Never Bring a naked heart in a war zone , brain = shield.

26-05-2016, 03:03 AM
(26-05-2016 01:29 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(26-05-2016 12:13 AM)morondog Wrote:  Kusa's playing his holier-than-thou routine.

What are you playing today? Smarter than thou ?

Than *thou*, it's too fuckin' easy. It's like saying I'm smarter than a teapot. But I don't like comparing myself to a dickhead such as yourself, it makes me feel dirty.

Kindly go fuck yourself.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
26-05-2016, 03:11 AM
(26-05-2016 03:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-05-2016 01:29 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  What are you playing today? Smarter than thou ?
it makes me feel dirty.

Kindly go fuck yourself.

You seem to be an expert Smile , Kindly teach me how its done .

26-05-2016, 04:05 AM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2016 04:53 AM by Silentroar.)
A bee stings , when it runs out of options .and dies , Im glad i don't use my tail as an answer to problems.

Anyone else , who is shy of using stings, feel free ...(-5) stings = Breakfast Smile

26-05-2016, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2016 04:35 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-05-2016 03:11 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(26-05-2016 03:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  it makes me feel dirty.

Kindly go fuck yourself.

You seem to be an expert Smile , Kindly teach me how its done .

Well first you have to well endowed. Then you lift your legs behind your head and ... oh never mind. Figure it out for yourself.

[Image: fatguy.jpg]

#sigh
26-05-2016, 04:48 PM
I understand after following this thread. You are an attention-seeker. You love it, and thrive while the spotlight is on you. At least there is an easy solution.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
26-05-2016, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2016 06:02 PM by Silentroar.)
(26-05-2016 04:48 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  I understand after following this thread. You are an attention-seeker. You love it, and thrive while the spotlight is on you. At least there is an easy solution.

what is it about this forum that everyone is busy trying to analyze and judge people, some too early , some patient not to exclude myself from the practice , but i do it as a reactive attack .
If you really are a keen observer where did you find me starting a conversation with anybody with a judgement. And smart people who seek respect from anyone they show up , start with a judgement which is totally deluded. I was called a smelly sock ..which i first thought of as someone commenting on my race , on which i simply removed my nationality because i consider such offense or defense a waste of time.
Later , i realized they were implying a sock puppet when aliza posted her last message.. I was glad that it wasn't racist , but i felt bad that she is torturing herself with some old episode with someone as rude as i might come across.

The only reason im compelled to talk more about this is.. because you have also tried to waste your time in finally finding a way to insult me.

whatever you think of me , attention seeker is just one of the attributes .. you could write a book about me and run out of paper , but you gotta know that none of those labels would change who i am.

i can understand you urge to judge , need to scratch when you get itchy, just don't go bald.

also, want to add ..i wasn't planing on returning back , on this thread and i was going to ignore all bashing fully. if it wasn't for someone else getting bashed for trying to defend me, that made me brake my resolve. .. i would ve just observed the thread until someone someday showed up with a positive result = job done.

26-05-2016, 05:53 PM
(26-05-2016 04:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-05-2016 03:11 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  You seem to be an expert Smile , Kindly teach me how its done .

Well first you have to well endowed. Then you lift your legs behind your head and ... oh never mind. Figure it out for yourself.

thanks i ll try this , i don't mind trying to pleasure myself and if you say this works ill give it a try , ty Smile

26-05-2016, 06:01 PM
(26-05-2016 05:53 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(26-05-2016 04:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well first you have to well endowed. Then you lift your legs behind your head and ... oh never mind. Figure it out for yourself.

thanks i ll try this , i don't mind trying to pleasure myself and if you say this works ill give it a try , ty Smile

If you have any problems post pics and I'll tell you what you're doing wrong.

#sigh