Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2016, 03:52 PM
RE: Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment
(18-05-2016 09:44 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  Before you start first go check if you see light around any living beings ..Trees , animals people ..and obviously you don't ..just check it anyway so you don't feel a contradiction later when it works..

Step 1 ) Before you go sleep .. look at every object in your room one by one .. and say " this is you " ..like you see a ceiling fan ..say " this is you" don't stress out on what this means ..just do it. Exact words - "This is you"... not "this is me"..
Step 2) Move focus to your body, close eyes ...and start with head to toe and for every part that pops in head .. say " this is YOU"
Step 3) Notice breath and say " you are breathing" Not "i am breathing" but YOu are breathing...
Step 4) Observe yourself fully AND SPOT THE OBSERVER ..who within you was Observing.... SOOn as you spot the observer ..SAY THIS IS YOU. And then you can sleep ( say YOU are sleeping) Smile sweet dreams Big Grin

END OF STORY. practice for 1-2 weeks and tell me when the light appears..

Or I could just consume some psychedelics and save myself all that trouble.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2016, 03:58 PM
(18-05-2016 03:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 09:21 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  I m looking for 1 volunteer to try something that i think would work like it worked for me.

Have you cleared this with an institutional review board for experimentation involving humans? If not, it's really not much of a formal experiment. More like an anecdotal experience.

that is a good point Smile but yea this is far from a formal experiment ..im not a scientist to begin with nor qualified enough to make a difference to things that really matter . and it could be just an anecdotal experience ...but im pretty confident that whoever read my post could easily make out im no profession ..so yes its close to an anecdotal experience which is not going to prove existence of anything , besides the experience ..
18-05-2016, 03:59 PM
Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment
(18-05-2016 03:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Or I could just consume some psychedelics and save myself all that trouble.
We all know you have already done that.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
18-05-2016, 04:02 PM
(18-05-2016 09:21 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  RESULT- If the experiment succeeds , he/ she would be able to see Light around everything and everybody . He/she will also begin to hear a louder than usual "sound of silence" which even tho is loud is never not soothing. He/she will get a tickling in every cell of the body as if ..you were a desert flower getting the first drop of rain in a zillion years.

I can already do all that at will on a whim. But I've done a lot of drugs.

#sigh
18-05-2016, 04:08 PM
(18-05-2016 04:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 09:21 AM)Silentroar Wrote:  RESULT- If the experiment succeeds , he/ she would be able to see Light around everything and everybody . He/she will also begin to hear a louder than usual "sound of silence" which even tho is loud is never not soothing. He/she will get a tickling in every cell of the body as if ..you were a desert flower getting the first drop of rain in a zillion years.

I can already do all that at will on a whim. But I've done a lot of drugs.
well , that's cool. it would be nice if someone who didn't do drugs would try this..one can fly when on drugs right?
18-05-2016, 04:14 PM
(18-05-2016 04:08 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 04:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I can already do all that at will on a whim. But I've done a lot of drugs.
well , that's cool. it would be nice if someone who didn't do drugs would try this..

What the hell's the difference how the experience came about? I can do it at will and you require ritual.

(18-05-2016 04:08 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  one can fly when on drugs right?

You mean an OBE? Yes I can do those as well on a whim. You ever had an OBE?

#sigh
18-05-2016, 04:17 PM
(18-05-2016 04:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 04:08 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  well , that's cool. it would be nice if someone who didn't do drugs would try this..

What the hell's the difference how the experience came about? I can do it at will and you require ritual.

(18-05-2016 04:08 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  one can fly when on drugs right?

You mean an OBE? Yes I can do those as well on a whim. You ever had an OBE?
nope.. i think i've gone as far as imagining myself looking at my body..but i was sure that it was within my mind that image was created.
But i don't dispute the possibility unless i have a proof that it cannot happen.
18-05-2016, 04:21 PM
(18-05-2016 04:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What the hell's the difference how the experience came about? I can do it at will and you require ritual.
well when i actually decide to let out the reasoning , no matter how deluded or dreamy i might seem to be at this point, you would find the reasoning very straight forward , honest and logical. so this ritual is a real tool..imo..
18-05-2016, 04:24 PM
(18-05-2016 04:21 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 04:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What the hell's the difference how the experience came about? I can do it at will and you require ritual.
well when i actually decide to let out the reasoning , no matter how deluded or dreamy i might seem to be at this point, you would find the reasoning very straight forward , honest and logical.

Me too. I also have readily explainable mechanisms of action. Do you?

#sigh
18-05-2016, 04:25 PM
(18-05-2016 04:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 04:21 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  well when i actually decide to let out the reasoning , no matter how deluded or dreamy i might seem to be at this point, you would find the reasoning very straight forward , honest and logical.

Me too. I also have readily explainable mechanisms of action. Do you?

im not sure what you mean with that could you give me an example?