Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment
(18-05-2016 04:25 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 04:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Me too. I also have readily explainable mechanisms of action. Do you?

im not sure what you mean with that could you give me an example?

Sure. This is your brain on LSD, literally.

[Image: lsd_2.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment
@GirlyMan

Why are you being mean to my new doctor?
[+] 3 users Like KUSA's post
18-05-2016, 04:39 PM
(18-05-2016 04:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ---
(18-05-2016 04:08 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  one can fly when on drugs right?

You mean an OBE? Yes I can do those as well on a whim. You ever had an OBE?

I did.
And I wasn't even taking drugs, at the moment. I don't even think I had a contact high from the guys passed out in the back seat Dodgy all the windows were open.

'69 Malibu, hardtop, no air-conditioner. August.
I was driving in one of those drive-forever box canyons in New Mexico. I had been driving for 4+ hours and the other side of the canyon never got any nearer. No radio/stereo - I was driving, everyone else was asleep.

I kind of drifted up - way up - way over the car - I could see it below and I could see the sleeping people inside the car. I thought, 'Wow, this is neat but, I'm still driving the car.' Then I kind of plopped back into the seat and just looked around out of my actual eyeballs. I didn't say anything about it to anyone but never forgot it.

I was not and am not disturbed by the experience, at all. I consider it to be nothing 'supernatural' rather, a fairly natural experience. I think it had a lot to do with being in a trance inducing situation: mountains rising all around, straight, flat, monotonous road with the white dashes down the middle - hours upon hours of same, mindless, nothingness. It was hypnotic.

It is what is meant by, 'The mind plays tricks...'. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
18-05-2016, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2016 04:49 PM by Silentroar.)
(18-05-2016 04:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 04:25 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  im not sure what you mean with that could you give me an example?

Sure. This is your brain on LSD, literally.

[Image: lsd_2.jpg]

no bro u got me wrong , this is an actual technique .. i see your point ..but this is not the effect ..i will explain it and i promise that you will find it very systematic without any taints whatsoever. so please be patient ..i don't advocate drugs of any kind nor i use them myself. ..signing out for now cya tomorrow Have a good day!
18-05-2016, 04:48 PM
(18-05-2016 04:46 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  i don't advocate drugs of any kind nor i use them myself.

Like ever?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
18-05-2016, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2016 05:01 PM by Silentroar.)
(18-05-2016 04:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 04:46 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  i don't advocate drugs of any kind nor i use them myself.

Like ever?

i smoke tobacco / e cigs or water pipe ..no drugs not even herbal ..i ve had mucuna pruriens which has dopamine and DMT but in a negligible quantity..i tried that to quit smoking..it works but then i got back to smoking in a month.
18-05-2016, 04:56 PM
(18-05-2016 04:39 PM)kim Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 04:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ---

You mean an OBE? Yes I can do those as well on a whim. You ever had an OBE?

I did.

Everytime I lucid dream I experience what I would call an OBE.

(18-05-2016 04:39 PM)kim Wrote:  '69 Malibu, hardtop, no air-conditioner. August.

There's a reference for this. .... gimme a sec

Take a picture of this
The fields are empty, abandoned '59 Chevy
Laying in the back seat listening to Little Willie John
Yeah, that's when time stood still
You know, I think I'm gonna go down to Madam X
And let her read my mind
She said, "That voodoo stuff don't do nothing for me"

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-05-2016, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2016 05:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-05-2016 04:53 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 04:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Like ever?

i smoke tobacco / e cigs or water pipe ..no drugs not even herbal ..i ve had muccuna prurience which has dopamine and DMT but in a negligible quantity..i tried that to quit smoking..it works but then i got back to smoking in a month.

No antibiotics? No opiod pain killers? No aspirin? No acetaminophen? No ibuprofen? No Mucinex? No Robitussin? No Nyquil? No Benedryl? .... I could go on and on. I don't think you understand what a drug is.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-05-2016, 11:24 AM
(18-05-2016 05:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 04:53 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  i smoke tobacco / e cigs or water pipe ..no drugs not even herbal ..i ve had muccuna prurience which has dopamine and DMT but in a negligible quantity..i tried that to quit smoking..it works but then i got back to smoking in a month.

No antibiotics? No opiod pain killers? No aspirin? No acetaminophen? No ibuprofen? No Mucinex? No Robitussin? No Nyquil? No Benedryl? .... I could go on and on. I don't think you understand what a drug is.

i actually meant no use of drugs to get the experience i spoke of.. just wanted to clear that its not an induced experience from any substance..also wanted to clear out that im not a user myself besides nicotine Tongue
19-05-2016, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2016 02:21 PM by Silentroar.)
Important detail :- to add to the method..which i think i didn't stress enough on in the post with the technique:

When you do step 4 i.e spot "the Observer" You may or may not utter the mantra ... rather You have to identify the observer and associate "it" as the "you" .. When this is done correctly you should be able to feel goosebumps at the very recognition of that observer. but don't stress out if you don't feel the goosebumps/ or a spur of energy.. in first few tries you'll surely get there... as long as you keep the practice up and train your brain to identify that observer distinctly.

the longer your brain keeps "that observer " identified that sooner the illumination will begin.

If this sounds complicated ..stick with the first simple post Smile