Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2016, 03:15 PM
I have something in me that observers myself?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Looking for 1 volunteer for an experiment
All right, assuming that this works, how does one get rid of the effects you described (e.g. seeing lights around people and objects) if one doesn't like them? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
19-05-2016, 03:16 PM
It that an out of body experience?
19-05-2016, 03:21 PM
(19-05-2016 03:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  All right, assuming that this works, how does one get rid of the effects you described (e.g. seeing lights around people and objects) if one doesn't like them? Consider

I don't think I would want to turn it off. This world needs some beautification. A rainbow on everything sounds lovely.
19-05-2016, 03:24 PM
(19-05-2016 03:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  All right, assuming that this works, how does one get rid of the effects you described (e.g. seeing lights around people and objects) if one doesn't like them? Consider

it will fade away , if you let it go. its not detachable.. nor does it suddenly appear which u didn't have already. The light stays when your brain lets that observer have its own presence as a separate identity. when you let it go..or stop the practice "the observer will dissolve again. Like waves in the ocean ..it is a part of you ..but you spot that wave -"the observer" which will let you surf above water a few minutes ..if you ignore it ..then you're back to square 1.
19-05-2016, 03:33 PM
(19-05-2016 03:24 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  

it will fade away , if you let it go. its not detachable.. nor does it suddenly appear which u didn't have already. The light stays when your brain lets that observer have its own presence as a separate identity. when you let it go..or stop the practice "the observer will dissolve again. Like waves in the ocean ..it is a part of you ..but you spot that wave -"the observer" which will let you surf above water a few minutes ..if you ignore it ..then you're back to square 1.

You can also train your brain to Link it with a physical trigger / association . once you advance the practice , and you succeed in spotting the observer, then you can link it with a trigger preset.. like touching one finger to the thumb.. during the process.. NLP technique to set an association with a state of being. so anytime you want that state to appear touch the thumb with finger..and voila !!
19-05-2016, 03:34 PM
(19-05-2016 03:24 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  

Fair enough, in that case I volunteer as well. I know from experience that incantations before sleep can have significant psychological effects (e.g. I was able to start remembering every single dream), but so far I've never experienced anything like this.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
19-05-2016, 03:41 PM
(19-05-2016 03:34 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 03:24 PM)Silentroar Wrote:  it will fade away , if you let it go. its not detachable.. nor does it suddenly appear which u didn't have already. The light stays when your brain lets that observer have its own presence as a separate identity. when you let it go..or stop the practice "the observer will dissolve again. Like waves in the ocean ..it is a part of you ..but you spot that wave -"the observer" which will let you surf above water a few minutes ..if you ignore it ..then you're back to square 1.
Fair enough, in that case I volunteer as well. I know from experience that incantations before sleep can have significant psychological effects (e.g. I was able to start remembering every single dream), but so far I've never experienced anything like this.

Thumbsup
19-05-2016, 03:46 PM
(19-05-2016 03:15 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I have something in me that observers myself?

it is like you have a car but the driver (the observer) lost its identity and assumed itself as the car. by spotting the driver of the car you are undoing the illusion .
19-05-2016, 03:52 PM
(19-05-2016 03:16 PM)KUSA Wrote:  It that an out of body experience?
i ve never gone outside the body myself yet. i love my body.