Looking for a co-host

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2014, 11:21 AM
Looking for a co-host
Hey everyone, I'm writing a mafia game and am looking for someone to co-host it with me. Ferdy has co-hosted my last few games so it would be nice to do one she could play instead.

I was thinking it could be good for anyone who hasn't hosted a game before but is considering it. This way they can get a feel for it without being thrown in at the deep end, but tbh I'm not fussy on who co-hosts with me (being able to Skype would be good though). It may be a while before we host it because there are quite a few games on the waiting list.

Anyone who's interested just shoot me a PM.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
29-04-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: Looking for a co-host
If there are no newbies who want to co host, I will Smile

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
29-04-2014, 11:56 AM
I'll do it.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
01-05-2014, 08:27 PM
Thank you to all the people who offered to co-host with me, I've heard from several people and have chosen Mathilda as my co-host. Nothing against anyone else but she was the first to PM me about it and has never hosted before.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
01-05-2014, 08:28 PM
(01-05-2014 08:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Thank you to all the people who offered to co-host with me, I've heard from several people and have chosen Mathilda as my co-host. Nothing against anyone else but she was the first to PM me about it and has never hosted before.

Yay! Hughsie and Tildie. Should be a great game!

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
[+] 1 user Likes LostandInsecure's post
02-05-2014, 03:20 AM
(01-05-2014 08:28 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 08:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Thank you to all the people who offered to co-host with me, I've heard from several people and have chosen Mathilda as my co-host. Nothing against anyone else but she was the first to PM me about it and has never hosted before.

Yay! Hughsie and Tildie. Should be a great game!

Hughsie has come up with a cracker of an idea.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post