Looking for ex-SSPX members? society of st. pius x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Looking for ex-SSPX members? society of st. pius x
Hi all:
As you know, I'm a n00b Rolleyes so I'm not sure where I should post this.
Went to catholic high school (boarding school) at a SSPX school and wondering if possbily there are any other ex-SSPX here? Would LOVE to hear your jouney out of that place.
I haven't been practicing catholic for over 20 years so if you have questions about this cult, I'll try to answer but you may have more accurate info on a website. SSPX were excommunicated in 1988 and now are no longer exommunicated but are not in full communion with Rome?
Just wondering if there are any classmates out there?? D.

The preachers deal with men of straw, as they are men of straw themselves -
Henry David Thoreau

Without god, life is everything
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: Looking for ex-SSPX members? society of st. pius x
(01-05-2012 02:28 PM)darcie Wrote:  Hi all:
As you know, I'm a n00b Rolleyes so I'm not sure where I should post this.
Went to catholic high school (boarding school) at a SSPX school and wondering if possbily there are any other ex-SSPX here? Would LOVE to hear your jouney out of that place.
I haven't been practicing catholic for over 20 years so if you have questions about this cult, I'll try to answer but you may have more accurate info on a website. SSPX were excommunicated in 1988 and now are no longer exommunicated but are not in full communion with Rome?
Just wondering if there are any classmates out there?? D.
Hi there,just joined this site because i saw your post on a google search. I went to a SSPX boarding school. I also went to a non boarding primary school and went to church at SSPX for about 12 yrs. That was a long time ago. Never again!
13-09-2014, 03:46 PM
Hi, I also went to an sspx boarding school. I didn't last long and was expelled halfway through my second year. The school was in Syracuse New York and was called bvm. Now, I'm a 19 year old atheist who de-converted three years ago
13-09-2014, 03:51 PM
I also attended an sspx boarding school, bvm in Syracuse New York. Fortunately, I was expelled halfway through my freshman year. Currently, I am a 19 year old atheist who de-converted three years ago. The sspx is a very interesting cult which I only this past year have officially left. Before that I lived with my parents and being open about my unbelief was impossible