Looking for suggestions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Looking for suggestions
So I just watched Bates Motel, which was was amazing. And a while back I watched American Horror Story, also amazing. Now I'm looking for another series to watch that is similar to those two. A mini-series along the psychological thriller lines that keeps you absolutely gripped to what is happening.

Any suggestions?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: Looking for suggestions
(18-04-2014 07:53 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  So I just watched Bates Motel, which was was amazing. And a while back I watched American Horror Story, also amazing. Now I'm looking for another series to watch that is similar to those two. A mini-series along the psychological thriller lines that keeps you absolutely gripped to what is happening.

Any suggestions?

The Following. With Kevin Bacon. Its quite good.

The Out Crowd.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
18-04-2014, 08:10 PM
(18-04-2014 08:08 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  The Following. With Kevin Bacon. Its quite good.

I do have my eye on that one, I've been googling stuff and it looks pretty good. Worth a go then? And is it on the US Netflix?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-04-2014, 08:12 PM
(18-04-2014 08:10 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 08:08 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  The Following. With Kevin Bacon. Its quite good.

I do have my eye on that one, I've been googling stuff and it looks pretty good. Worth a go then? And is it on the US Netflix?

The first season is yes. At least last time I checked.

The Out Crowd.
18-04-2014, 08:57 PM
(18-04-2014 08:10 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

I saw it and got totally hooked on it. But...I gotta say it began waning on me toward the end. Yes, it was on Netflix. But only the first season. My friend is watching season two on tv (or was..dunno) he said it was really good.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

18-04-2014, 09:17 PM
Watch Dora the explorer and post a video of you watching it.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
18-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Like I mentioned in your other Bates post, I really like Hannibal.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user