Looks like Buckyballs is in trouble with the Feds.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Looks like Buckyballs is in trouble with the Feds.
(20-11-2013 03:52 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I distinctly remember swallowing some dimes and pennies when I was about three or four. Maybe I should sue the U.S. mint?

Why not?

It is the second step to being an american, isn't it? The first is hamburger eating and the second is arbitrarily suing people.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2013, 04:29 PM
(20-11-2013 04:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 03:52 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I distinctly remember swallowing some dimes and pennies when I was about three or four. Maybe I should sue the U.S. mint?

Why not?

It is the second step to being an american, isn't it? The first is hamburger eating and the second is arbitrarily suing people.

Aannnd now I'm suing you for libel.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
20-11-2013, 04:30 PM
(20-11-2013 04:29 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 04:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Why not?

Aannnd now I'm suing you for libel.

'Merica.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post