RE: Looks like Trump's visit to the UK is off
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1920Q2

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2017, 09:57 AM
(11-06-2017 09:54 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1920Q2

We all know Trump isn't presidential material.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
11-06-2017, 10:11 AM
(11-06-2017 09:57 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 09:54 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1920Q2

He's a terrible speaker. A narcissist. An exaggerater. A womanizer. Severe lack of knowledge of the law, the constitution, D.C. politics, procedure etc.

But president he is. A winner. Took down the most qualified candidate in history (according to Barrack Obama). He infuriates snowflakes, and that makes me love him.

So far, he's done the one thing I needed him to do: Put a true conservative on the supreme court.

If the concealed carry reciprocity bill passes and he signs it, he'll be my hero.

As I've said, I'm a 1 issue voter.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
11-06-2017, 10:18 AM
(11-06-2017 10:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  An exaggerater. A womanizer.

Telling that things happen, that didnt happen, telling that thngs happen one way and they demonstrably happen not that way (but quite the opposite), is not exaggerating, at least not where i am from.

Telling that you can touch the private parts of other human beings without consequences because you are famous...well if you call that womanizing then i suggest you re consider your general view of the opposing sex.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 5 users Like Deesse23's post
11-06-2017, 10:23 AM
(11-06-2017 10:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He infuriates snowflakes, and that makes me love him.

Yeah, yeah. You and all the other douchecanoes in this country.

He's effectively lowered the US to the least respected country in the world. But hey, I'm glad you got your one issue taken care of. Facepalm

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 7 users Like evenheathen's post
11-06-2017, 10:29 AM
(11-06-2017 08:38 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Not surprise. Trump has "0" understanding of not only foreign policy and foreign relations but "0" understanding on respect.

I don't think he really cares. The only one's he dose seem to want to offend are the dictators who he calls guys that know how to get stuff done.

He is anxiously trying to find entrance into their club.
11-06-2017, 10:31 AM
(11-06-2017 09:57 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

He is dictator material, and that is where he is headed.
11-06-2017, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2017 10:37 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-06-2017 10:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 09:57 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  We all know Trump isn't presidential material.

He's a terrible speaker. A narcissist. An exaggerater. A womanizer. Severe lack of knowledge of the law, the constitution, D.C. politics, procedure etc.

But president he is. A winner. Took down the most qualified candidate in history (according to Barrack Obama). He infuriates snowflakes, and that makes me love him.

So far, he's done the one thing I needed him to do: Put a true conservative on the supreme court.

If the concealed carry reciprocity bill passes and he signs it, he'll be my hero.

As I've said, I'm a 1 issue voter.

Cuz we all know guns are THE best answer to our worst problems. Facepalm
It must be nice to have the childish luxury to live in a simple-minded world.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-06-2017, 10:34 AM
(11-06-2017 10:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He's a terrible speaker. A narcissist. An exaggerater. A womanizer. Severe lack of knowledge of the law, the constitution, D.C. politics, procedure etc.

What a watered down way to say 'liar'. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
11-06-2017, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2017 10:39 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
(11-06-2017 10:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He infuriates snowflakes

He is a snowflake.

https://www.wired.com/2016/11/trump-penc...afe-place/

And you're a snowflake because you believe pot smokers shouldn't be considered citizens. You're afraid of pot. Snowflake.

[+] 5 users Like GenesisNemesis's post