Looks like Trump's visit to the UK is off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2017, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2017 10:55 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Looks like Trump's visit to the UK is off
Quote:A narcissist. An exaggerater. A womanizer. Severe lack of knowledge of the law, the constitution, D.C. politics, procedure etc.

It is the JOB of a party to vet the appropriateness of the candidate they nominate and put forward. Thanks for admitting your Sacred GOP FAILED totally and completely and utterly in it's JOB.

People who endanger their country by their choices because the choice satisfies their angry childish desire to see others as pissed off as they
(obviously are with the choices they made and the way their lives turned out), are mentally ill and need help.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-06-2017, 10:51 AM
(11-06-2017 10:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He infuriates snowflakes...

Trump is the snowflake's snowflake. He makes SJWs look like paragons of strength and intellectual and moral integrity.
[+] 7 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
11-06-2017, 10:57 AM
(11-06-2017 10:51 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  

Trump is the snowflake's snowflake. He makes SJWs look like paragons of strength and intellectual and moral integrity.
Indeed; how can you get any more thin-skinned and insecure than Trump?
[+] 9 users Like mordant's post
12-06-2017, 02:19 PM
No idea why Trump would worry about protests in Britain, we're such a compliant bunch who properly doff our caps to our superiors ...

Girl_nails

*cough*
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
12-06-2017, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 04:13 PM by onlinebiker.)
(11-06-2017 10:42 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
Quote:A narcissist. An exaggerater. A womanizer. Severe lack of knowledge of the law, the constitution, D.C. politics, procedure etc.

It is the JOB of a party to vet the appropriateness of the candidate they nominate and put forward. Thanks for admitting your Sacred GOP FAILED totally and completely and utterly in it's JOB.

People who endanger their country by their choices because the choice satisfies their angry childish desire to see others as pissed off as they
(obviously are with the choices they made and the way their lives turned out), are mentally ill and need help.

Then the ( D ) party failed miserably, by fielding a candidate that couldn't defeat the worst ( R ) candidate ever.....

The only blameless are those who didn't vote....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-06-2017, 08:02 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2017 09:19 AM by Vera.)
[Image: Capture.jpg]

[Image: Capture1.jpg]

(I thought "she" actually did defeat him, though. Drinking Beverage )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
14-06-2017, 04:01 AM
(12-06-2017 02:19 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  No idea why Trump would worry about protests in Britain, we're such a compliant bunch who properly doff our caps to our superiors ...

Trump is not our superior. He is just wealthier.

“I am not responsible for actions of the imaginary version of me you have inside your head.” - John Scalzi

[+] 1 user Likes Norm Deplume's post
14-06-2017, 09:47 AM
(11-06-2017 10:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 09:57 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  We all know Trump isn't presidential material.

He's a terrible speaker. A narcissist. An exaggerater. A womanizer. Severe lack of knowledge of the law, the constitution, D.C. politics, procedure etc.

But president he is. A winner. Took down the most qualified candidate in history (according to Barrack Obama). He infuriates snowflakes, and that makes me love him.

So far, he's done the one thing I needed him to do: Put a true conservative on the supreme court.

If the concealed carry reciprocity bill passes and he signs it, he'll be my hero.

As I've said, I'm a 1 issue voter.

So you admit you're a fucking idiot.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
14-06-2017, 09:49 AM
(11-06-2017 10:51 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  

I seriously laugh every time I see a Trump supporter proclaim this; talk about a severe lack of self-awareness.

Trump has whined more in 6 months than every President combined has whined their entire lives.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
14-06-2017, 10:20 AM
(14-06-2017 09:47 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 10:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He's a terrible speaker. A narcissist. An exaggerater. A womanizer. Severe lack of knowledge of the law, the constitution, D.C. politics, procedure etc.

But president he is. A winner. Took down the most qualified candidate in history (according to Barrack Obama). He infuriates snowflakes, and that makes me love him.

So far, he's done the one thing I needed him to do: Put a true conservative on the supreme court.

If the concealed carry reciprocity bill passes and he signs it, he'll be my hero.

As I've said, I'm a 1 issue voter.

So you admit you're a fucking idiot.

Nope. Just take a look around. The world is a fucked up place. ISIS. Gangs. Nut job mass shooters. Robbers. Has any politician figured this out? Does any government truly protect it's people? The world just seems hell bent on violence and there doesn't seem to be any hope. So I'll support the party that at least gives me a chance to not be a sitting duck to protect myself and my family. In this fucked up world, guns rights are all we have. It's sad it's come to that but it has.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]