Looks like some western country is going to invade Nigeria.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2013 11:29 PM by JAH.)
RE: Looks like some western country is going to invade Nigeria.
I and I this obsession with Alqaeda and the US government working in concert is getting annoying. It is true that repeatedly the US has taken actions that end up supporting Alqaeda. I would argue that since the Afgan/Soviet war there has only been inadvertent support of Alqaeda based on very bad geo-political strategies. That is a useful discussion.

Or in this specific case the discussion of will the US or one of its proxies, in this case probably Britain, use this incident to impose so called "regime change" on one of its former colonies. A useful discussion.

Not an Alqaeda attack in Nigeria (that was an interesting fuck up) the US is behind it and now someone will attack Nigeria (again an interesting fuck up). Stupid declarative statements that allow no room for discussion but only allow acceptance or rejection which you then insult people for doing. Dumb and dumber if you are truly trying to make points.

On top of every thing else as someone pointed out above this attack was made in response to the Kenyan presence in Somalia. A presence urged by western powers and one Kenya was willing to accept because of territorial disputes with Somalia.

Often the things you spout imply no connection between your brain and your fingers on the keyboard.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like JAH's post
24-09-2013, 02:27 PM
Re: RE: Looks like some western country is going to invade Nigeria.
(22-09-2013 12:28 PM)black_squirrel Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 08:19 AM)I and I Wrote:  It is reported that alqaeda militants are holding some people hostage and killed a bunch of people in a mall. (Nigeria has malls?) So like clock work, alqaeda sets the fire, and the west tells everybody it needs to put out the fire.....then western troops never leave the country or a war breaks out then the leader is overthrown.

Wherever Alqaeda goes, the west is right behind to overthrow the leader that alqaeda is fighting against.........But they don't work together of course. :roll eyes:

http://rt.com/news/nairobi-mall-attack-fatalities-182/

Does your town have schools?

I've noted this about him multiple times; he's from Texas... So no.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
25-09-2013, 04:35 PM
And ofcourse Nigeria has malls.
It's where they sell the stuff they get from all the fraudulent internetpurchases.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
[+] 1 user Likes Caveman's post
25-09-2013, 05:35 PM
(25-09-2013 04:35 PM)Caveman Wrote:  And of course Nigeria has malls.

I suspect that they do not.

An ex-US colony would have malls.

Fortunately for the natives there, they were owned by a civilised colonial power so they are considered a proper country and a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.

Therefore they have shopping centres.

Consider

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
25-09-2013, 07:48 PM
(25-09-2013 05:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

Fortunately for the natives there, they were owned by a civilised colonial power so they are considered a proper country and a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.

Consider

[Image: oooh-burn-toast-toast-27022679-640-960.jpg]

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
25-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Looks like some western country is going to invade Nigeria.
(25-09-2013 05:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

Consider

I woul call the British colonialization civilized nor civilised.
26-09-2013, 04:47 AM
(25-09-2013 09:25 PM)black_squirrel Wrote:  I woul call the British colonialization civilized nor civilised.

[Image: cp,375x360,s,ffffff.u2.jpg]

27-09-2013, 08:47 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the news is now saying that a few of the mall attackers were from the US?

Drinking Beverage
02-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Actually the news is saying it's going to be cloudy with chance of light showers.
After looking out the window I suspect it might be accurate in it's predictions.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
06-10-2013, 06:57 AM
(24-09-2013 12:43 PM)JAH Wrote:  I and I this obsession with Alqaeda and the US government working in concert is getting annoying. It is true that repeatedly the US has taken actions that end up supporting Alqaeda. I would argue that since the Afgan/Soviet war there has only been inadvertent support of Alqaeda based on very bad geo-political strategies. That is a useful discussion.

Or in this specific case the discussion of will the US or one of its proxies, in this case probably Britain, use this incident to impose so called "regime change" on one of its former colonies. A useful discussion.

Not an Alqaeda attack in Nigeria (that was an interesting fuck up) the US is behind it and now someone will attack Nigeria (again an interesting fuck up). Stupid declarative statements that allow no room for discussion but only allow acceptance or rejection which you then insult people for doing. Dumb and dumber if you are truly trying to make points.

On top of every thing else as someone pointed out above this attack was made in response to the Kenyan presence in Somalia. A presence urged by western powers and one Kenya was willing to accept because of territorial disputes with Somalia.

Often the things you spout imply no connection between your brain and your fingers on the keyboard.

Inadvertent support for alqaeda? NATO imposed a no fly zone over Libya and launched bombs and missiles against Libya, This air support gave the rebels the edge to defeat Gaddafi. Many of the leaders of the ground forces (called rebels) were known alqaeda and admitted they were alqaeda, including many of the rebel leaders.

Are you saying that NATO support, money spent, resources used on tipping the scale in favor of these rebels was inadvertent?

Come on. That is like saying the U.S. air force inadvertently helps the U.S. Army.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Game : Topic about things who happens in your country viocjit 1 82 22-05-2014 10:17 PM
Last Post: viocjit
  Russia Could Invade Ukraine Within Hours. Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 71 811 04-04-2014 11:14 PM
Last Post: Sam
  I hate my country sometimes! Hughsie 14 652 09-06-2013 12:24 PM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  Pro tip: When colonizing a country, don't give the natives a treaty. earmuffs 46 1,886 18-03-2013 10:08 AM
Last Post: booga106