Looks like the Contagion is Spreading

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2016, 08:58 PM
RE: Looks like the Contagion is Spreading
(22-09-2016 08:43 PM)yakherder Wrote:  If they actually combined the park and the cemetery and had roller coasters going through tombs with open caskets and shit like that, I'd go. Or if the ark replica also included some sort of "millions of people drowning" themed section of the park. They could also have an area where there are no rides or anything, just swarms of locusts and frogs everywhere trying to eat your cotton candy.

Now I'm kind of anxious to check it out.

What, you got the munchies, Ranger? Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2016, 09:33 PM
It's a Canadian conceit that we don't raise idiots up here so it's infinitely more embarassing when one does crawl out from under its rock. In all fairness, we did get this one from China.

It ought to be good for a snicker. They're currently budgetting $1.2 million for a 4 year project. That's wages for about half a dozen workers and no materials. How very biblical of them.

And if you think Ken Ham's ark park flopped just wait until Canadians don't get a load of this. When they go bankrupt I want to buy it up and turn it into a chicken cannon target range.

[Image: 1024x1024.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
22-09-2016, 09:44 PM
Just as long as said immigrant doesn't con somebody from Quebec into donating big bucks. Dodgy
22-09-2016, 11:34 PM
(22-09-2016 08:58 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(22-09-2016 08:43 PM)yakherder Wrote:  If they actually combined the park and the cemetery and had roller coasters going through tombs with open caskets and shit like that, I'd go. Or if the ark replica also included some sort of "millions of people drowning" themed section of the park. They could also have an area where there are no rides or anything, just swarms of locusts and frogs everywhere trying to eat your cotton candy.

Now I'm kind of anxious to check it out.

What, you got the munchies, Ranger? Tongue

Don't judge me until you've tried locust on a stick.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
22-09-2016, 11:37 PM
It's fucking called MOOSE JAW, SASKATCHEWAN!

[Image: wmnpr.jpg]

Probably something in the water....

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
23-09-2016, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2016 09:18 AM by Fireball.)
(22-09-2016 11:34 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(22-09-2016 08:58 PM)Fireball Wrote:  What, you got the munchies, Ranger? Tongue

Don't judge me until you've tried locust on a stick.

Laugh out load I wasn't judging! Do the locust wings get stuck in your teeth?

I eat bugs, too. But they aren't so obvious in my bran flakes or ketchup.
23-09-2016, 02:19 PM
(23-09-2016 09:13 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(22-09-2016 11:34 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Don't judge me until you've tried locust on a stick.

Laugh out load I wasn't judging! Do the locust wings get stuck in your teeth?

I eat bugs, too. But they aren't so obvious in my bran flakes or ketchup.

Not If you eat it crispy. If you ever end up in Beijing, hit up Wangfujing, a street market known for it's weird foods. They have locusts kabobs, among many other things.

'Murican Canadian