Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2016, 05:24 AM
Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
Fuck Trump, this Mike Pence guy is the biggest waste of space since.. Trump.

He is staunch anti-gay. He thinks gays spread HIV and believes those that go for HIV treatment should first have to go to church cure the gay away courses. Wtf?

YOU CAN'T CURE GAYNESS!
How about we send Mike Pence to an atheist retreat where I slap him repetitively with a copy of The God Delusion to try and beat the heterosexualness out of him.

He believes gays should not be allowed to serve in the military claiming that "homosexuality is incompatible with military service because the presence of homosexuals in the ranks weakens unit cohesion." Goes without saying he's pro-don't ask don't tell.

He's opposed to laws that stop employers discriminating against people because they're gay. He's anti-gay marriage (obviously) and even anti-civil unions. Basically, he's against all laws that see the LGBT community get equal rights.

He believes society is on the brink of collapse because of gays getting these basic rights.

When you support Trump, you support this guy. Trump is a fucking idiot, this guy is going to have so much influence as VP. And you're ok with this?? What kind of human garbage are you?

But it doesn't stop at gays.

He's opposed to any sex education in schools. He's opposed to planned parenthood clinics that provide information, std prevention and condoms and all that shit to young people.

He's pro-Citizens United.

He's pro-locking people up for smoking weed.
He's pro-locking people up in general actually.

He's against raising the minimum wage. Like, I'm not even talking about raising it to $15, I'm talking like he voted against raising it from $5.something to $7.something over a 2 year period.

He believes cigarettes don't kill people, despite being staunch anti-every other drug. And is against regulating cigarettes. (probably brought out by big tobacco).

HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN CLIMATE CHANGE!

He's staunchly anti-stem cell research.

HE'S A CREATIONIST!! A FUCKING CREATIONIST!!! A CREATIONIST!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH LORD DARK HELMET YOU VIAL PIECE OF SHIT!? HE'S A CREATIONIST!!

This. This is who you're voting for. And this is why you're a horrible horrible person.
Shall I continue? I will anyway if you want me to or not.

He is staunchly pro-life. He believes women should be made to see ultrasounds of the fetus before an abortion and made to have a funeral after the procedure. Which would also prohibit the collection of fetus material which is used in very important life-saving research. He tried to ban abortions on the grounds of disabilities. So if your fetus had down syndrome or something, too bad, no abortion for you.

And finally, he voted against a law that would see equal pay for equal rights for women. He voted against that law three times.

This is what you're voting for and why? Because you wanna keep your guns.
Even though Hillary wont even take them away...
You, Lord Dark Helmet and any other Trump supporter, are literal human shit.
Fuck you you selfish, idiotic, retarded fuckwit. I hope a truck t-bones you on the way to the voting booth.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 15 users Like earmuffs's post
08-10-2016, 05:28 AM
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
(08-10-2016 05:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck Trump, this Mike Pence guy is the biggest waste of space since.. Trump.

He is staunch anti-gay. He thinks gays spread HIV and believes those that go for HIV treatment should first have to go to church cure the gay away courses. Wtf?

YOU CAN'T CURE GAYNESS!
How about we send Mike Pence to an atheist retreat where I slap him repetitively with a copy of The God Delusion to try and beat the heterosexualness out of him.

He believes gays should not be allowed to serve in the military claiming that "homosexuality is incompatible with military service because the presence of homosexuals in the ranks weakens unit cohesion." Goes without saying he's pro-don't ask don't tell.

He's opposed to laws that stop employers discriminating against people because they're gay. He's anti-gay marriage (obviously) and even anti-civil unions. Basically, he's against all laws that see the LGBT community get equal rights.

He believes society is on the brink of collapse because of gays getting these basic rights.

When you support Trump, you support this guy. Trump is a fucking idiot, this guy is going to have so much influence as VP. And you're ok with this?? What kind of human garbage are you?

He's opposed to any sex education in schools. He's opposed to planned parenthood clinics that provide information, std prevention and condoms and all that shit to young people.

He's against raising the minimum wage. Like, I'm not even talking about raising it to $15, I'm talking like he voted against raising it from $5.something to $7.something over a 2 year period.

He believes cigarettes don't kill people, despite being staunch anti-every other drug. And is against regulating cigarettes. (probably brought out by big tobacco).

HE'S A CREATIONIST!! A FUCKING CREATIONIST!!! A CREATIONIST!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH LORD DARK HELMET YOU VIAL PIECE OF SHIT!? HE'S A CREATIONIST!!

This. This is who you're voting for. And this is why you're a horrible horrible person.

He is staunchly pro-life. He believes women should be made to see ultrasounds of the fetus before an abortion and made to have a funeral after the procedure. Which would also prohibit the collection of fetus material which is used in very important life-saving research. He tried to ban abortions on the grounds of disabilities. So if your fetus had down syndrome or something, too bad, no abortion for you.

And finally, he voted against a law that would see equal pay for equal rights for women. He voted against that law three times.

Fuck you you selfish, idiotic, retarded fuckwit. I hope a truck t-bones you on the way to the voting booth.

Do I get the feeling you don't like Trump, his running mate or his supporters, earmuffs?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
08-10-2016, 05:33 AM
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
[Image: 55503703.jpg?cb=1468527374]

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 10 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-10-2016, 05:39 AM
(08-10-2016 05:28 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 05:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck Trump, this Mike Pence guy is the biggest waste of space since.. Trump.

YOU CAN'T CURE GAYNESS!

Do I get the feeling you don't like Trump, his running mate or his supporters, earmuffs?

The more I read. And the longer this goes on. And the more filth that comes out.
It's doing my head in how anyone can support this cunt. And for what?? because you wanna keep your fucking guns?? seriously?? You just have to be such a shitty horrible waste of space person with the mindset of a disfigured mole rat left testicle to support this cunt and what he and his running mate stand for.

[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
08-10-2016, 05:40 AM
Pence scares the shit outta me more than Trump. Trump is a buffoon who would likely be a feckless President. Pence on the other hand is the devil. My guess is Trump would pull a Sarah Palin the day after he was elected leaving Pence as President.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
08-10-2016, 05:43 AM
(08-10-2016 05:40 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Pence scares the shit outta me more than Trump. Trump is a buffoon who would likely be a feckless President. Pence on the other hand is the devil. My guess is Trump would pull a Sarah Palin the day after he was elected leaving Pence as President.

"Shit, have you met Fan? I'll leave you two to get together"

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
08-10-2016, 05:45 AM
(08-10-2016 05:40 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Pence scares the shit outta me more than Trump. Trump is a buffoon who would likely be a feckless President. Pence on the other hand is the devil. My guess is Trump would pull a Sarah Palin the day after he was elected leaving Pence as President.

That's the issue and thus the thread. I knew next to nothing about him till I heard some stuff and started reading up a little on him.
Trump isn't a politician. He's not doing this because he wants the job he's doing it because he wants the status and wants to grab more pussy.

He's either going to resign day 1 or he's going to be such an absent president he might as well not have the title. And so who's stepping up to fill the position? Mike Pence.
And Mike Pence is, as you say, the devil. He's actually so fucking scary.

I can live with an idiot like Trump as president, he's utter garbage but at least he won't get anything done. But Mike Pence... that's so fucking terrifying for you guys. I don't even fucking live in the States and I'm terrified at the thought of the damage he could do.

[+] 10 users Like earmuffs's post
08-10-2016, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016 06:13 AM by GirlyMan.)
(08-10-2016 05:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The more I read. And the longer this goes on. And the more filth that comes out. It's doing my head in how anyone can support this cunt. And for what?? because you wanna keep your fucking guns?? seriously?? You just have to be such a shitty horrible waste of space person with the mindset of a disfigured mole rat left testicle to support this cunt and what he and his running mate stand for.

Not just keeping their guns, don't forget starving the freeloaders, rounding up Chico and Hector, banning the Mooslims, and setting up internment camps for refugees. It's deplorable.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-10-2016, 05:45 AM
Trump is playing games to achieve support. Pence actually believes what he's saying.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 7 users Like yakherder's post
08-10-2016, 07:36 AM

My conspiracy theory is that Pence was foisted on Trump by the party, and their plan is for Trump to become incapacitated or dead soon after taking office.
That would give the White House to a religio-fascist like they've been trying for.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post