Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
(08-10-2016 07:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 05:40 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Pence scares the shit outta me more than Trump. Trump is a buffoon who would likely be a feckless President. Pence on the other hand is the devil. My guess is Trump would pull a Sarah Palin the day after he was elected leaving Pence as President.

My conspiracy theory is that Pence was foisted on Trump by the party, and their plan is for Trump to become incapacitated or dead soon after taking office.
That would give the White House to a religio-fascist like they've been trying for.

Get out your tinfoil folks!

[Image: tinfoilmain615.jpg]

Daww! Even Dave Grohl makes that look endearing. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-10-2016, 07:41 AM
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
My conspiracy theory is that the Libertarians maneuvered the absolute worst of the crats and pubs, so that Gary Johnson looks like a reasonable albiet clueless alternative......

Workin' pretty good so far.....

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-10-2016, 08:14 AM
(08-10-2016 07:41 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  My conspiracy theory is that the Libertarians maneuvered the absolute worst of the crats and pubs, so that Gary Johnson looks like a reasonable albiet clueless alternative......

Wink

I wish I could believe it was some kind of conspiracy against the people. Because the alternative explanation is that the voting majority are Censored stupid.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
08-10-2016, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016 08:31 AM by OrdoSkeptica.)
True pence is one scary mothertrucker. He's the man of NO for the party that's against everything .A group who would rather the government do nothing so long as it's not them who are in charge.

[Image: giphy.gif]
08-10-2016, 08:31 AM
(08-10-2016 08:14 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 07:41 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  My conspiracy theory is that the Libertarians maneuvered the absolute worst of the crats and pubs, so that Gary Johnson looks like a reasonable albiet clueless alternative......

Wink

I wish I could believe it was some kind of conspiracy against the people. Because the alternative explanation is that the voting majority are Censored stupid.

Safe money is on the latter,.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-10-2016, 09:35 AM
So, Trump saw this basket of deplorables swimming down the river and fished it out. He's going to make good use of them one way or another - what HE considers good use. He is still a dangerous man, and I do not think that he would ever step aside gracefully. Ever.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
08-10-2016, 09:47 AM
Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
Posted on Facebook by one of my Indiana friends.
[Image: s3MhXxw.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
08-10-2016, 09:58 AM
I just want this race to be over. I'm fucking tired, of the whole fucking thing.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 11 users Like Commonsensei's post
08-10-2016, 10:09 AM
It's not gonna end. The more divided the extremes become, the more looney their representative candidates become. Each cycle will get worse and worse. We get to play this out every four years for the foreseeable future.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
08-10-2016, 10:20 AM
We're all coming to Canada to live with you, YH Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post