Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
(08-10-2016 08:14 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 07:41 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  My conspiracy theory is that the Libertarians maneuvered the absolute worst of the crats and pubs, so that Gary Johnson looks like a reasonable albiet clueless alternative......

Workin' pretty good so far.....

Wink

I wish I could believe it was some kind of conspiracy against the people. Because the alternative explanation is that the voting majority are Censored stupid.

That seems entirely plausible to me.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2016, 10:24 AM
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
Pence scares the shit out of me too. He has that glazed over Christian look which I remember all too well from my religious days. Anyone who looks like a biblical stepford wife should not be anywhere near the White House.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 8 users Like jennybee's post
08-10-2016, 10:28 AM
(08-10-2016 05:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 05:28 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Do I get the feeling you don't like Trump, his running mate or his supporters, earmuffs?

The more I read. And the longer this goes on. And the more filth that comes out.
It's doing my head in how anyone can support this cunt. And for what?? because you wanna keep your fucking guns?? seriously?? You just have to be such a shitty horrible waste of space person with the mindset of a disfigured mole rat left testicle to support this cunt and what he and his running mate stand for.

Well, don't hold back, Muffs. You're too shy and unassuming. Tongue Here's my response directed to Lord Dark from the other thread going about the current Donald Trump mess.

"Just what would it take for you to stop supporting this vile man, Dark? What standard, would Donald Trump need to step over that would finally convince you that he was unworthy of your vote? Is there anything, anything at all that would force you to withdraw support? Would it take murder? Decapitating his daughter's head? ....... What!?....... I'm curious."

There's no facet of Donald Trump that has any value. Nothing. There's no underlying depth to him and I'm tired of spending my valuable time hating this man.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
08-10-2016, 10:29 AM
(08-10-2016 10:28 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 05:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The more I read. And the longer this goes on. And the more filth that comes out.
It's doing my head in how anyone can support this cunt. And for what?? because you wanna keep your fucking guns?? seriously?? You just have to be such a shitty horrible waste of space person with the mindset of a disfigured mole rat left testicle to support this cunt and what he and his running mate stand for.

Well, don't hold back, Muffs. You're too shy and unassuming. Tongue Here's my response directed to Lord Dark from the other thread going about the current Donald Trump mess.

"Just what would it take for you to stop supporting this vile man, Dark? What standard, would Donald Trump need to step over that would finally convince you that he was unworthy of your vote? Is there anything, anything at all that would force you to withdraw support? Would it take murder? Decapitating his daughter's head? ....... What!?....... I'm curious."

There's no facet of Donald Trump that has any value. Nothing. There's no underlying depth to him and I'm tired of spending spending my valuable time hating this man.

Well his entire reputation needs to be tarnished. Isn't there fun in that? Big Grin
08-10-2016, 10:39 AM
I look & see all the Trump/Pence signs up in people's yards, around here, and despair! Undecided

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
08-10-2016, 10:45 AM
Just last night, I read about Pence's ideas about removing HIV funding (you know, the funds that pay for the meds and blood count tests that literally keep people alive) in order to fund conversion therapy. I've worked in the HIV/AIDS advocacy and charity field since the early 1990s, when I lost a good friend of the family to that disease. I was so angered by the things I read about Pence that I couldn't even stomach trying to formulate a reply.

Pence's rationale (I use that term loosely) for cutting HIV funding and spending the money on conversion therapy? To stop the spread of the virus, because in his mind it's the gays who were spreading it and it's better to convert them to nice, safe heteros. (Because, of course, heteros don't have HIV. Duh.)

That means, in addition to the woeful scientific ignorance that this opinion represents, that Pence was literally willing to sacrifice the lives of Americans with HIV in order to try to stop the spread. It's literally no different than saying, "Let's find everyone with HIV and shoot them, so no one else gets it."

If you can vote for a ticket that contains that man, you're a sick person.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 15 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
08-10-2016, 10:47 AM
[Image: tumblr_mhq348perB1rhxd21o2_250_zps0f01993c.gif]

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 9 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
08-10-2016, 10:48 AM
(08-10-2016 10:39 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I look & see all the Trump/Pence signs up in people's yards, around here, and despair! Undecided

Quick question, any hillary signs? Around where I live I have seen trump everywhere and not one hillary.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-10-2016, 10:56 AM
(08-10-2016 10:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  We're all coming to Canada to live with you, YH Tongue

I will swim across Lake fuckin' Erie if I have to.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-10-2016, 10:56 AM
(08-10-2016 07:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  My conspiracy theory is that Pence was foisted on Trump by the party, and their plan is for Trump to become incapacitated or dead soon after taking office.
That would give the White House to a religio-fascist like they've been trying for.
An alternative conspiracy theory would be that Trump picked Pence to prevent any assassination attempts (from the Democrats) because the only person the Democrats want to be President less than Trump is his VP. Just imagine what kind of ultra-conservative Supreme Court Justices that guy would pick and how long the consequences of those picks would last. Scary stuff.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post