Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
(08-10-2016 10:56 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 07:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  My conspiracy theory is that Pence was foisted on Trump by the party, and their plan is for Trump to become incapacitated or dead soon after taking office.
That would give the White House to a religio-fascist like they've been trying for.
An alternative conspiracy theory would be that Trump picked Pence to prevent any assassination attempts (from the Democrats) because the only person the Democrats want to be President less than Trump is his VP. Just imagine what kind of ultra-conservative Supreme Court Justices that guy would pick and how long the consequences of those picks would last. Scary stuff.

This thread is quickly spiraling out of control and is more terrifying than the actual presidential debates.

I hope you're all proud of yourselves. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-10-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
(08-10-2016 11:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 10:56 AM)Vosur Wrote:  An alternative conspiracy theory would be that Trump picked Pence to prevent any assassination attempts (from the Democrats) because the only person the Democrats want to be President less than Trump is his VP. Just imagine what kind of ultra-conservative Supreme Court Justices that guy would pick and how long the consequences of those picks would last. Scary stuff.

This thread is quickly spiraling out of control and is more terrifying than the actual presidential debates.

I hope you're all proud of yourselves. Dodgy

I'm tired of people hating others because of how much melanin they have or what they wear on their head or what they have between their legs or who they want to spend their life with. I'm just dog tired of this. And I'm tired of Donald Trump carrying the banner for the troupes of people who elevate hate and fear as the main requirement for what they want in a president. Though I must say, it's very difficult not to hate back in retaliation and I try not to but Donald Trump needs to be stopped. Simply stopped.

The republicans need to be taken to task for promoting hate and teaching it as a "family value".

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
08-10-2016, 11:38 AM
(08-10-2016 10:56 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 07:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  My conspiracy theory is that Pence was foisted on Trump by the party, and their plan is for Trump to become incapacitated or dead soon after taking office.
That would give the White House to a religio-fascist like they've been trying for.
An alternative conspiracy theory would be that Trump picked Pence to prevent any assassination attempts (from the Democrats) because the only person the Democrats want to be President less than Trump is his VP. Just imagine what kind of ultra-conservative Supreme Court Justices that guy would pick and how long the consequences of those picks would last. Scary stuff.

The obvious reason for the GOP to pick him is that Evangelicals are actively opposed to Trump, and see right through his immoral, sociopathic, racist wackadoodle nature.

Pence is an attempt to maintain their support-- or rather, to make it palatable for an evangelical who loathes Trump to vote for the GOP anyway, instead of just staying home (which is what they largely did, prior to the Reagan years).

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
08-10-2016, 11:57 AM

Impeached. He'll give them the excuse soon enough and both parties will vote to gut him.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
08-10-2016, 12:12 PM
(08-10-2016 11:37 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The republicans need to be taken to task for promoting hate and teaching it as a "family value".

Well Trump's dad was KKK. So there's that.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-10-2016, 12:13 PM
(08-10-2016 10:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  We're all coming to Canada to live with you, YH Tongue

Just be sure to wipe you feet at the borderThumbsup

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like OrdoSkeptica's post
08-10-2016, 12:50 PM
Did I hear that Pence said that he could not condone what the Rump said in the recording?

Was between rooms when it was mentioned on the radio.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
08-10-2016, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016 12:58 PM by Gloucester.)
Did I hear that Pence said that he could not condone what the Rump said in the recording?

Was between rooms when it was mentioned on the radio.

Ah, here it A is.

And, it seems, they want The Rump to quit - guess that would leave Pence in the running . . .

Something stinks here, or is my nose too sensitive?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
08-10-2016, 02:16 PM
(08-10-2016 05:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 05:40 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Pence scares the shit outta me more than Trump. Trump is a buffoon who would likely be a feckless President. Pence on the other hand is the devil. My guess is Trump would pull a Sarah Palin the day after he was elected leaving Pence as President.

That's the issue and thus the thread. I knew next to nothing about him till I heard some stuff and started reading up a little on him.
Trump isn't a politician. He's not doing this because he wants the job he's doing it because he wants the status and wants to grab more pussy.

He's either going to resign day 1 or he's going to be such an absent president he might as well not have the title. And so who's stepping up to fill the position? Mike Pence.
And Mike Pence is, as you say, the devil. He's actually so fucking scary.

I can live with an idiot like Trump as president, he's utter garbage but at least he won't get anything done. But Mike Pence... that's so fucking terrifying for you guys. I don't even fucking live in the States and I'm terrified at the thought of the damage he could do.

And to think muffs, he is still governor of my home state. This is the same guy who championed for pro discrimination legislation by crying christian persecution.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
08-10-2016, 08:55 PM
Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
(08-10-2016 05:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck Trump, this Mike Pence guy is the biggest waste of space since.. Trump.

He is staunch anti-gay. He thinks gays spread HIV and believes those that go for HIV treatment should first have to go to church cure the gay away courses. Wtf?

YOU CAN'T CURE GAYNESS!
How about we send Mike Pence to an atheist retreat where I slap him repetitively with a copy of The God Delusion to try and beat the heterosexualness out of him.

He believes gays should not be allowed to serve in the military claiming that "homosexuality is incompatible with military service because the presence of homosexuals in the ranks weakens unit cohesion." Goes without saying he's pro-don't ask don't tell.

He's opposed to laws that stop employers discriminating against people because they're gay. He's anti-gay marriage (obviously) and even anti-civil unions. Basically, he's against all laws that see the LGBT community get equal rights.

He believes society is on the brink of collapse because of gays getting these basic rights.

When you support Trump, you support this guy. Trump is a fucking idiot, this guy is going to have so much influence as VP. And you're ok with this?? What kind of human garbage are you?

But it doesn't stop at gays.

He's opposed to any sex education in schools. He's opposed to planned parenthood clinics that provide information, std prevention and condoms and all that shit to young people.

He's pro-Citizens United.

He's pro-locking people up for smoking weed.
He's pro-locking people up in general actually.

He's against raising the minimum wage. Like, I'm not even talking about raising it to $15, I'm talking like he voted against raising it from $5.something to $7.something over a 2 year period.

He believes cigarettes don't kill people, despite being staunch anti-every other drug. And is against regulating cigarettes. (probably brought out by big tobacco).

HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN CLIMATE CHANGE!

He's staunchly anti-stem cell research.

HE'S A CREATIONIST!! A FUCKING CREATIONIST!!! A CREATIONIST!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH LORD DARK HELMET YOU VIAL PIECE OF SHIT!? HE'S A CREATIONIST!!

This. This is who you're voting for. And this is why you're a horrible horrible person.
Shall I continue? I will anyway if you want me to or not.

He is staunchly pro-life. He believes women should be made to see ultrasounds of the fetus before an abortion and made to have a funeral after the procedure. Which would also prohibit the collection of fetus material which is used in very important life-saving research. He tried to ban abortions on the grounds of disabilities. So if your fetus had down syndrome or something, too bad, no abortion for you.

And finally, he voted against a law that would see equal pay for equal rights for women. He voted against that law three times.

This is what you're voting for and why? Because you wanna keep your guns.
Even though Hillary wont even take them away...
You, Lord Dark Helmet and any other Trump supporter, are literal human shit.
Fuck you you selfish, idiotic, retarded fuckwit. I hope a truck t-bones you on the way to the voting booth.

I take it from your post that you put ding dongs in your mouth.