Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2016, 08:57 PM
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
(08-10-2016 08:55 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 05:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck Trump, this Mike Pence guy is the biggest waste of space since.. Trump.

He is staunch anti-gay. He thinks gays spread HIV and believes those that go for HIV treatment should first have to go to church cure the gay away courses. Wtf?

YOU CAN'T CURE GAYNESS!
How about we send Mike Pence to an atheist retreat where I slap him repetitively with a copy of The God Delusion to try and beat the heterosexualness out of him.

He believes gays should not be allowed to serve in the military claiming that "homosexuality is incompatible with military service because the presence of homosexuals in the ranks weakens unit cohesion." Goes without saying he's pro-don't ask don't tell.

He's opposed to laws that stop employers discriminating against people because they're gay. He's anti-gay marriage (obviously) and even anti-civil unions. Basically, he's against all laws that see the LGBT community get equal rights.

He believes society is on the brink of collapse because of gays getting these basic rights.

When you support Trump, you support this guy. Trump is a fucking idiot, this guy is going to have so much influence as VP. And you're ok with this?? What kind of human garbage are you?

But it doesn't stop at gays.

He's opposed to any sex education in schools. He's opposed to planned parenthood clinics that provide information, std prevention and condoms and all that shit to young people.

He's pro-Citizens United.

He's pro-locking people up for smoking weed.
He's pro-locking people up in general actually.

He's against raising the minimum wage. Like, I'm not even talking about raising it to $15, I'm talking like he voted against raising it from $5.something to $7.something over a 2 year period.

He believes cigarettes don't kill people, despite being staunch anti-every other drug. And is against regulating cigarettes. (probably brought out by big tobacco).

HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN CLIMATE CHANGE!

He's staunchly anti-stem cell research.

HE'S A CREATIONIST!! A FUCKING CREATIONIST!!! A CREATIONIST!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH LORD DARK HELMET YOU VIAL PIECE OF SHIT!? HE'S A CREATIONIST!!

This. This is who you're voting for. And this is why you're a horrible horrible person.
Shall I continue? I will anyway if you want me to or not.

He is staunchly pro-life. He believes women should be made to see ultrasounds of the fetus before an abortion and made to have a funeral after the procedure. Which would also prohibit the collection of fetus material which is used in very important life-saving research. He tried to ban abortions on the grounds of disabilities. So if your fetus had down syndrome or something, too bad, no abortion for you.

And finally, he voted against a law that would see equal pay for equal rights for women. He voted against that law three times.

This is what you're voting for and why? Because you wanna keep your guns.
Even though Hillary wont even take them away...
You, Lord Dark Helmet and any other Trump supporter, are literal human shit.
Fuck you you selfish, idiotic, retarded fuckwit. I hope a truck t-bones you on the way to the voting booth.

I take it from your post that you put ding dongs in your mouth.

Doesn't matter. And if that's all you got out of the OP you couldn't have read very far into it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2016, 09:07 PM
Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
(08-10-2016 08:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter at all.
08-10-2016, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016 09:16 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
Muffs...
[Image: Spaceballs.gif]
08-10-2016, 09:18 PM
I'm too tired to read through the last couple of pages so, I'll just leave you with:

Pence signed a bill which would require all women to hold funerals for their miscarriages.

I shit thee, not. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 10 users Like kim's post
08-10-2016, 09:20 PM
(08-10-2016 09:18 PM)kim Wrote:  I'm too tired to read through the last couple of pages so, I'll just leave you with:

Pense signed a bill which would require all women to hold funerals for their miscarriages.

I shit thee, not. Shy

that shit is onion worthy Blink

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like OrdoSkeptica's post
08-10-2016, 10:06 PM
Well I suppose earmuffs and I agree on a few things.
08-10-2016, 10:26 PM
(08-10-2016 09:20 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 09:18 PM)kim Wrote:  I'm too tired to read through the last couple of pages so, I'll just leave you with:

Pense signed a bill which would require all women to hold funerals for their miscarriages.

I shit thee, not. Shy

that shit is onion worthy Blink

Poe's Law in action. Pence would be the best parody, too bad he's serious. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-10-2016, 05:09 AM
(08-10-2016 09:11 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Muffs...

That's it, avoid the issue that you're voting for this cunt.
It's far simpler to post gifs than to actually use your tiny tiny brain you retarded fuckhead.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-10-2016, 05:29 AM

Pence signed a bill which would require all women to hold funerals for their miscarriages.

I shit thee, not. Shy

According to the Snopes article on this claim the fetal tissue did have to be disposed of by a medical facility (and the overall bill is pretty disgusting) but funerals were not required. Pence is an ignorant, arrogant fool that should be kept far from political office but this isn't an accurate criticism of him.

http://www.snopes.com/pence-law-forcing-fetus-funerals/

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
09-10-2016, 05:32 AM
(09-10-2016 05:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 09:11 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Muffs...

That's it, avoid the issue that you're voting for this cunt.
It's far simpler to post gifs than to actually use your tiny tiny brain you retarded fuckhead.
Well, if people took your post seriously, they'd have to point out how incredibly bigoted you are yourself.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]