Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2016, 08:43 AM
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
(09-10-2016 05:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 05:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's it, avoid the issue that you're voting for this cunt.
It's far simpler to post gifs than to actually use your tiny tiny brain you retarded fuckhead.
Well, if people took your post seriously, they'd have to point out how incredibly bigoted you are yourself.

There's no need to point out what is common knowledge. sheeesh.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-10-2016, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2016 09:23 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
(09-10-2016 05:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's it, avoid the issue that you're voting for this cunt.
It's far simpler to post gifs than to actually use your tiny tiny brain you retarded fuckhead.
Well, if people took your post seriously, they'd have to point out how incredibly bigoted you are yourself.

Pointing out hypocrisy does nothing to address the points the poster is making. Either they are valid or they are not. If you believe Trump's actions are in any way defensible, state your reasons why. And by the way if Trump can get away with his hypocrisy, surely anyone here can get away with their hypocrisy? I thought hypocrisy was something that ultimately didn't matter!

09-10-2016, 09:17 AM

Tell me, does "Vosur" rhyme with "poser"?

Just askin'.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
09-10-2016, 09:52 AM
Also, I recall Vosur saying he disliked transgender people. Consider

09-10-2016, 09:54 AM
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck yo
(09-10-2016 09:11 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Pointing out hypocrisy does nothing to address the points the poster is making. Either they are valid or they are not. If you believe Trump's actions are in any way defensible, state your reasons why. And by the way if Trump can get away with his hypocrisy, surely anyone here can get away with their hypocrisy? I thought hypocrisy was something that ultimately didn't matter!
You're right, it doesn't. However, I do think it's absurd to expect LDH to go through the trouble of addressing earmuffs' "points" (it's more of a compilation of Mike Pence's religious views and policy positions/decisions, really) considering that earmuffs both denied the guy's basic humanity and wished for him to get hit by a truck in his opening post. The entire notion of debating the merits of anti-gay views and policies with a gay person strikes me as rather comical. He's not going to change his mind no matter what LDH says.

(09-10-2016 09:17 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Tell me, does "Vosur" rhyme with "poser"?

Just askin'.
Nice one. You'll have to teach me how to be edgy and cool like you one of these days.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
09-10-2016, 09:59 AM
I hate everyone. Does that make me a bigot or an asshole?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-10-2016, 10:01 AM
(09-10-2016 09:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I hate everyone. Does that make me a bigot or an asshole?

Yes. ... fuckin' misanthropes.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-10-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck yo
(09-10-2016 09:52 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Also, I recall Vosur saying he disliked transgender people. Consider
Yeah, I already know that your memory is shit. Apparently you've already forgotten that you accused me of saying that I dislike transgender people before and failed to provide a citation back then as well.

Exhibit A:

(10-05-2016 03:54 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 03:51 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I don't recall ever using the word "hate" to describe my feelings about transgender people or saying that I dislike them because they are different from me. Why are you lying, Genesis? Why aren't you responding to my post based on what I said?

Whatever, you're still a bigot. That is, you're intolerant of people who are different. Whatever your reasons are, they're not in any way rational.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
09-10-2016, 10:06 AM
(09-10-2016 09:54 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 09:11 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Pointing out hypocrisy does nothing to address the points the poster is making. Either they are valid or they are not. If you believe Trump's actions are in any way defensible, state your reasons why. And by the way if Trump can get away with his hypocrisy, surely anyone here can get away with their hypocrisy? I thought hypocrisy was something that ultimately didn't matter!
You're right, it doesn't. However, I do think it's absurd to expect LDH to go through the trouble of addressing earmuffs' "points" (it's more of a compilation of Mike Pence's religious views and policy positions/decisions, really) considering that earmuffs both denied the guy's basic humanity and wished for him to get hit by a truck in his opening post. The entire notion of debating the merits of anti-gay views and policies with a gay person strikes me as rather comical. He's not going to change his mind no matter what LDH says.

(09-10-2016 09:17 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Tell me, does "Vosur" rhyme with "poser"?

Just askin'.
Nice one. You'll have to teach me how to be edgy and cool like you one of these days.
Ah, it's an English thing, note how many of the oh-so-polite-but-nasty film types, in American movies as well, are English or from the New England area, or at least use the accents! Famous national trait! Proud of it.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
09-10-2016, 10:07 AM
(09-10-2016 09:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I hate everyone. Does that make me a bigot or an asshole?

An equal opportunity employer?

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post