Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2016, 10:11 AM
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
(09-10-2016 10:07 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 09:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I hate everyone. Does that make me a bigot or an asshole?

An equal opportunity employer?

Equal opportunity? Isn't that a social justice thingy? Consider

You a commie? Gasp

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-10-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck you.
(09-10-2016 10:04 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 09:52 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Also, I recall Vosur saying he disliked transgender people. Consider
Yeah, I already know that your memory is shit. Apparently you've already forgotten that you accused me of saying that I dislike transgender people before and failed to provide a citation back then as well.

Exhibit A:

(10-05-2016 03:54 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Whatever, you're still a bigot. That is, you're intolerant of people who are different. Whatever your reasons are, they're not in any way rational.

It's right there in the thread you linked. Are you trying to pull some Trumpian revisionism? Perhaps Trump is a bad influence.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid994162

Quote: It was an eye-opening experience for me when I researched the subject many years ago and found out that there are people from all walks of life who don't like them. I count myself among those people, though I don't care to share my reasons for it with anyone else.

09-10-2016, 10:24 AM
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck yo
(09-10-2016 10:16 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 10:04 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Yeah, I already know that your memory is shit. Apparently you've already forgotten that you accused me of saying that I dislike transgender people before and failed to provide a citation back then as well.

Exhibit A:

It's right there in the thread you linked. Are you trying to pull some Trumpian revisionism? Perhaps Trump is a bad influence.

Quote: It was an eye-opening experience for me when I researched the subject many years ago and found out that there are people from all walks of life who don't like them. I count myself among those people, though I don't care to share my reasons for it with anyone else.
No, I just made you disprove your own post. You claimed to know my reasons and now you quote the post where I said I'm not going to share them. Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
09-10-2016, 10:26 AM
(09-10-2016 10:24 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 10:16 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  It's right there in the thread you linked. Are you trying to pull some Trumpian revisionism? Perhaps Trump is a bad influence.

No, I just made you disprove your own post. You claimed to know my reasons and now you quote the post where I said I'm not going to share them. Laugh out load

You said I failed to provide a citation. There's your citation.

09-10-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Lord Dark Helmet, you are actual human garbage. Like, literal dog shit. Fuck yo
(09-10-2016 10:26 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You said I failed to provide a citation. There's your citation.
Good on you. Care to share the reason why you thought it was a relevant thing to bring up in this thread now? No, really. How is the fact that I dislike transgender people relevant to a thread about Mike Pence's anti-gay and anti-women views?

09-10-2016, 10:35 AM
(09-10-2016 10:30 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 10:26 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You said I failed to provide a citation. There's your citation.
Good on you. Care to share the reason why you thought it was a relevant thing to bring up in this thread now? No, really. How is the fact that I dislike transgender people relevant to a thread about Mike Pence's anti-gay and anti-women views?

You pointed out earmuffs' hypocrisy about being a bigot. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
09-10-2016, 10:48 AM
(09-10-2016 10:35 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You pointed out earmuffs' hypocrisy about being a bigot. Tongue
I see where you're going with this. It's turtles hypocrisy all the way down, is it? Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
09-10-2016, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2016 11:31 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
(09-10-2016 10:48 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 10:35 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You pointed out earmuffs' hypocrisy about being a bigot. Tongue
I see where you're going with this. It's turtles hypocrisy all the way down, is it? Big Grin

Yup. But you see, if hypocrisy doesn't matter... neither does it matter to point out hypocrisy. And it doesn't matter that I said previously that hypocrisy wouldn't matter. Wink

So, what ends up happening is you have people pointing out hypocrisy regardless of whether it matters. If anything goes, anything goes.

09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
(09-10-2016 10:11 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 10:07 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  An equal opportunity employer?

Equal opportunity? Isn't that a social justice thingy? Consider

You a commie? Gasp

Equal opportunity is quite capitalist. Trying to enforce equal results is where it get gets all commie.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
09-10-2016, 11:20 AM
(09-10-2016 11:06 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 10:11 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Equal opportunity? Isn't that a social justice thingy? Consider

You a commie? Gasp

Equal opportunity is quite capitalist. Trying to enforce equal results is where it get gets all commie.

I'm pretty sure equal opportunity is very uncapitalist, or else why is the end game always a monopoly? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]