Lord James Speech.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2012, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2012 07:53 AM by bemore.)
Lord James Speech.
Awesome.

The shits coming out Smile
Its not showing the vid (suprisingly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMccY_xXf...embedded#!

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2012, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2012 08:33 AM by DLJ.)
RE: Lord James Speech.
Woof!
Wait a minute. Are you saying that bankers are corrupt? No! NO! I can't believe that!

26-02-2012, 09:02 AM
(26-02-2012 08:31 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Woof!
Wait a minute. Are you saying that bankers are corrupt? No! NO! I can't believe that!

Yeah sorry...... maybe I should have said to sit down and watch it Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Lord James must be the resident, 'conspiricy theorist' in the U K, Nobody but Nobody, Not even a government has 15 Trillion dollars to move into the bank of anything. It's been going on for 3 years by way of a former Chinese Royal?

Lord James should check his decimal points he seems to be missing a few points and screws as well.
27-02-2012, 04:14 PM
(27-02-2012 03:41 PM)Jeffrick Wrote:  Lord James must be the resident, 'conspiricy theorist' in the U K, Nobody but Nobody, Not even a government has 15 Trillion dollars to move into the bank of anything. It's been going on for 3 years by way of a former Chinese Royal?

Lord James should check his decimal points he seems to be missing a few points and screws as well.

Dont take that personally.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.