Lord's Architecture and Sacred Sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Lord's Architecture and Sacred Sex
(22-08-2015 04:40 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  You forget or didnt know that the Lord had twelve women apostles as well... He wasn't a sexist, so had followers of BOTH genders and all genders.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/TwelveWome...Jesus.html

And do spell His Name right.. Jesus

Mock HIM if you choose but He always wins in the end. Love always wins, mockery is never a winner.

It was a joke. He would have had to have actually existed to have had disciples of either sex!

Did jeebus create mockery, or did I? Consider Perhaps I'm the creator! Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 05:02 PM
The new non scientific thread, that I will start is HERE

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...as-not-Sex

Its literary comprehension, rather than science and math and design and graphics.

This thread is CLOSED of my participation.
22-08-2015, 05:03 PM
Is it grounds for banning, if someone starts a thread and then withdraws in a huff, rather than answer the questions of forum members?

Just curious.

OP is a crybaby.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
22-08-2015, 05:07 PM
(22-08-2015 05:03 PM)julep Wrote:  Is it grounds for banning, if someone starts a thread and then withdraws in a huff, rather than answer the questions of forum members?

Just curious.

OP is a crybaby.

The mod seemed to want to ban this thread, so I obliged her, and started a simplier one.

Ask her if she allowes this thread ? NO one posted seriously so I have CLOSED it of my participation.

I can answer privately any serious queries in my private email box, if the Mod says this thread can continue, then I shall continue it.

But continuation when it was deemed BULLSHIT and being on thin ice, seemed to indicate it would be banned or I would be banned for making it.

I can always back up what I write, and do try to answer respondants, especially if they are serious. Just get the Mod, to say this thread can go on......
22-08-2015, 05:08 PM
Delusional Disorder, Persecutory Type seems to fit here.

[Image: delusional-disorders-10-728.jpg?cb=1307487096]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
22-08-2015, 05:11 PM
(22-08-2015 05:07 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 05:03 PM)julep Wrote:  Is it grounds for banning, if someone starts a thread and then withdraws in a huff, rather than answer the questions of forum members?

Just curious.

OP is a crybaby.

The mod seemed to want to ban this thread, so I obliged her, and started a simplier one.

Ask her if she allowes this thread ? NO one posted seriously so I have CLOSED it of my participation.

I can answer privately any serious queries in my private email box, if the Mod says this thread can continue, then I shall continue it.

But continuation when it was deemed BULLSHIT and being on thin ice, seemed to indicate it would be banned or I would be banned for making it.

I can always back up what I write, and do try to answer respondants, especially if they are serious. Just get the Mod, to say this thread can go on......

She is an admin, not a mod.

Also, answer my question - what kind of scientist are you and do you have a degree in one of the sciences?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
22-08-2015, 05:12 PM
(22-08-2015 04:53 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I think I will CLOSE this thread as the Mod says it is BULLSHIT.

Besides it would take intelligence to follow its precepts of design, and as can be seen above there was no intelligent thinking posts thereafter from members HERE.

I will really have to start from the beginning when considering a thread for this board.

You can post HEREIN but I shall not....

(22-08-2015 05:02 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  The new non scientific thread, that I will start is HERE

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...as-not-Sex

Its literary comprehension, rather than science and math and design and graphics.

This thread is CLOSED of my participation.

Just curious.

OP is a crybaby.

So...quit posting already. Or do you need to tell us about it one more time?

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
22-08-2015, 05:22 PM

Just curious.

OP is a crybaby.

Didn't see any mods calling your (bullshit) thread bullshit, and from my skimming, all of your threads have been called bull or other types of shit so far. Why is this one any different?

I'm still awaiting your response to my reply in your feminism thread, so how about you turn your attention to that? It's on the last couple of pages in the thread.
22-08-2015, 05:28 PM
(22-08-2015 05:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 05:07 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  The mod seemed to want to ban this thread, so I obliged her, and started a simplier one.

She is an admin, not a mod.

Also, answer my question - what kind of scientist are you and do you have a degree in one of the sciences?

Then ask her if she will allow this thread.. straight forward and simple. She said I was on thin ice....... so I started a new simplier thread...... how can I go wrong starting a new thread on the original sin was not sex.
22-08-2015, 05:29 PM
(22-08-2015 05:28 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 05:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  She is an admin, not a mod.

Then ask her if she will allow this thread.. straight forward and simple. She said I was on thin ice....... so I started a new simplier thread...... how can I go wrong starting a new thread on the original sin was not sex.

You might also retract the name you called me on another thread if you want me to write you. Thanks