Lord's Architecture and Sacred Sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 05:30 PM
RE: Lord's Architecture and Sacred Sex
I say go for it, she won't mind. Start a whole bunch of redundant threads...we love that around here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 05:31 PM
(22-08-2015 05:29 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 05:28 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Then ask her if she will allow this thread.. straight forward and simple. She said I was on thin ice....... so I started a new simplier thread...... how can I go wrong starting a new thread on the original sin was not sex.

You might also retract the name you called me on another thread if you want me to write you. Thanks

I really don't care...because you would have answered that question hours ago if you really were a scientist. Your non-answer is answer enough.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-08-2015, 05:31 PM
You're not on thin ice for your ideas, MockingJay, you're on thin ice for spamming a lot of threads only to preach and not to talk when people ask you questions in return.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
22-08-2015, 05:40 PM
I always answer sincere questions, but shall not answer HERE until the Administer says it is permissable and allowable.

I was going into Architectural School after University Graduation, but became a full time missionary instead.... and then later learned from the Great ARCHITECT about His Templates and Design.

But as mentioned there dont seem to be any math types HERE, so started a new thread which is more literary inclined.

PS Rocket, your language is getting rather poor with your name called as well, so you may be put on my own DONT RESPOND LIST, do try to get under control when writing someone you want answers from. THen you have a better chance of succeeding.
22-08-2015, 05:44 PM
So you aren't a scientist, you are a liar.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 05:47 PM
(22-08-2015 05:40 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I always answer sincere questions, but shall not answer HERE until the Administer says it is permissable and allowable.

I was going into Architectural School after University Graduation, but became a full time missionary instead.... and then later learned from the Great ARCHITECT about His Templates and Design.

But as mentioned there dont seem to be any math types HERE, so started a new thread which is more literary inclined.

You have demonstrated your misunderstanding of mathematical concepts, so your judgment on this is laughable.

Quote:PS Rocket, your language is getting rather poor with your name called as well, so you may be put on my own DONT RESPOND LIST, do try to get under control when writing someone you want answers from. THen you have a better chance of succeeding.

You don't have any answers.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Well, Jay, we didn't get answers (not real ones, just tapatap-dancing away from the major questions), and you showed a willful refusal to acknowledge when we gave solid answers to your "you can't answer this" question.

Worse, you started resorting to slander (technically, it's libel, since it's written) by saying I was racist, etc, with no basis for that fact, as a form of emotional manipulation in order to get me to do/say what you wanted said only. (By the way, that's a sign of Sociopathic Personality Disorder). Now you want to play the victim by saying we called you names.

It would be hard to call me a worse name than "hard-hearted racist", yet you get mad when I return fire and call you an idiot because you said something PROVABLY idiotic, like not understanding that a program which could get you charged with War Crimes that only impacts 0.0017% of a single country's population is not a viable approach, you get all hurt that you were called an idiot. Wow, the hypocrisy!

You have shown repeated clear contempt for the intellects of people here by saying we "cannot understand" what you post, when we clearly do-- since we speak English, understand math (it's required for the degrees many of us in here have, as well as for our jobs), and have a strong working knowledge of both science and religious history/theology. But even after you have seen all this, you continue to ignore what we say, treat us like we didn't say it, treat us like we cannot understand you simply because we don't agree with you, and attempt to emotionally manipulate us by using trigger-terms like "racist".

Now how would you expect people to respond to that?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
22-08-2015, 05:52 PM
(22-08-2015 05:40 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I always answer sincere questions, but shall not answer HERE until the Administer says it is permissable and allowable.

But that is an answer to a question in this thread. Facepalm

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
22-08-2015, 05:54 PM

PS Rocket, your language is getting rather poor with your name called as well, so you may be put on my own DONT RESPOND LIST, do try to get under control when writing someone you want answers from. THen you have a better chance of succeeding.

I think the science and maths types here are well over your head.

I've not responded to you because personally, I don't think you are worth my time. But I have noticed you avoiding pertinent questions regarding, maths, evolution etc.

I doubt I am the only one to have noticed.

Now you are claiming our bodies are divine architecture and sex is sacred. Is this why that priest had an Ashley Madison account, Catholic priests diddle little boys and we get all kinds of disease???

Cancer, MS etc, all part of divine architecture?

That's some architect you've got there! Big Grin

Oh and thanks again for using the internet. A product of science.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
22-08-2015, 05:58 PM
Lets talk about the internet and crystal structure, and memory and how the Lord's design designed us and comptuers, but we shall have to start a new thread....and I dont think the ADministrator likes it when we get into design and mathematics and structures.

But excellent topic..... I have the graphics as well

But HEREIN we must wait for permission to continue what the ADMINISTRATOR said was Bull shit.

I hate spreading bullshit, even though the Lord said He was going to spread it on the faces of the religionists

Do you want that verse ?