Lord's Architecture and Sacred Sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 05:59 PM
RE: Lord's Architecture and Sacred Sex
I can't believe he actually thinks getting called out for some bullshit (a term we readily use with one another, every day on this forum) and being told he's on thin ice FOR SPAMMING means that he can't reply without "permission".

I've heard some sad excuses in my time, but that's up there, if not the best one ever.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 06:04 PM
(22-08-2015 05:58 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Lets talk about the internet and crystal structure, and memory and how the Lord's design designed us and comptuers, but we shall have to start a new thread....and I dont think the ADministrator likes it when we get into design and mathematics and structures.

But excellent topic..... I have the graphics as well

But HEREIN we must wait for permission to continue what the ADMINISTRATOR said was Bull shit.

I hate spreading bullshit, even though the Lord said He was going to spread it on the faces of the religionists

Do you want that verse ?

Forget it.

Start answering the questions you have been posed.

And stop spamming.

Oh and one does not need permission to use science on this website.

Put up or shut up, I believe is the appropriate term.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
22-08-2015, 06:09 PM
I await the administrators permission. please go to the new literary thread called the ORIGINAL SIN WAS NOT SEX.

IT is open for discussion.

Math and design seems to be off limits
22-08-2015, 06:10 PM
(22-08-2015 05:58 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Lets talk about the internet and crystal structure, and memory and how the Lord's design designed us and comptuers, but we shall have to start a new thread....and I dont think the ADministrator likes it when we get into design and mathematics and structures.

Wow! Are you really that thick? Facepalm

Quote:But excellent topic..... I have the graphics as well

But HEREIN we must wait for permission to continue what the ADMINISTRATOR said was Bull shit.

I hate spreading bullshit, even though the Lord said He was going to spread it on the faces of the religionists

Do you want that verse ?

All you have done here is spread bullshit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2015, 06:11 PM
(22-08-2015 06:09 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I await the administrators permission. please go to the new literary thread called the ORIGINAL SIN WAS NOT SEX.

You can't possibly be this stupid and delusional. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2015, 06:12 PM
Math and design are not "off limits"; we talk about them all the time, here.

What you posted was not (repeat not) math! We know math.

Calling you out when you use poor (fallacious) logic to reach incorrect conclusions is not censorship nor is it rendering something "off limits". It is what we do to one another whenever one of us posts something bogus. It is how intellectually honest people function.

When you play these manipulative games, it strikes us as fundamentally dishonest, even disrespectful.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
22-08-2015, 06:15 PM
(22-08-2015 06:09 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I await the administrators permission. please go to the new literary thread called the ORIGINAL SIN WAS NOT SEX.

What???

No this is what it looks like to those reading.

You do not have answers. You do not know science. You have very little understanding of maths.

You have NEVER started a THREAD asking if you can use science. People all around you are using science.

You are simply using this as a weak non existent excuse because you have no answers.

Meanwhile you are spamming the site with idiotic threads.

I think you are attacking this site.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
22-08-2015, 06:15 PM
(22-08-2015 06:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  You can't possibly be this stupid and delusional. Weeping

I'll take that bet.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
22-08-2015, 06:21 PM
(22-08-2015 06:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  

You can't possibly be this stupid and delusional. Weeping

I think you overestimate DJJ.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 06:55 PM
(22-08-2015 03:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Wow another thread about nothing?!

Thread moved to Melee..

Move along people, nothing to see here.

OP, you're really skating on the thin ice...No more bullshit threads

As mentioned I await the mods permission to post further HERE

I always try to keep the rules....... even when people are trying to get me to break them. Just ask Mom, if I can continue to show design. If not, I already started a literature thread called the ORIGINAL SIN IS NOT SEX