Lord's Architecture and Sacred Sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Lord's Architecture and Sacred Sex
(22-08-2015 07:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  Who said anything about Asperger's? Consider

Lumi did.

He was self-diagnosed but a text-book case if ever I saw one (depending on which version of which country's textbook one uses).

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 07:54 PM
(22-08-2015 07:51 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 07:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  Who said anything about Asperger's? Consider

Lumi did.

He was self-diagnosed but a text-book case if ever I saw one (depending on which version of which country's textbook one uses).

That's not an official diagnosis. Unless Lumi is a doctor.

Seeing signs of something doesn't mean it's there...check out WebMD sometime...every symptom you look up could be a sign of cancer. That's why there are doctors...to do the appropriate evaluations.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
22-08-2015, 08:02 PM
(22-08-2015 07:43 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 03:10 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Sometimes I feel bad about mocking the obviously mentally ill.
(ol' Lumi; need I say more?)

You're categorising Aspergers as a mental 'illness'?

Illness ... "a disease or period of sickness affecting the body or mind."

Dodgy

[/high horse]

I know I don't' have enough context to participate meaningfully in this conversation, but it's a bit of a hot button for me. As a probable Aspie myself, married to an Aspie, and mother of an Aspie, I'd say that the poster under discussion strikes me as stupid but not in an Aspie way. Just my opinion.

Certainly the current poster is obsessed with a special interest that seems to be interfering with his normal cognition, but special interests are just one component of Asperger's and feature in many other personality disorders.

It's certainly possible that the poster's cognitive problems interfere with his external life--getting punched in the mouth by preachers, not able to find a church to sponsor his "ministry," etc.--but that just might reflect an unpleasant personality, not one that is mentally ill or characterized by different brain function.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
22-08-2015, 08:03 PM
Perhaps he is simply an idiot?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
22-08-2015, 08:15 PM
(22-08-2015 08:02 PM)julep Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 07:43 PM)DLJ Wrote:  You're categorising Aspergers as a mental 'illness'?

Illness ... "a disease or period of sickness affecting the body or mind."

Dodgy

[/high horse]

I know I don't' have enough context to participate meaningfully in this conversation, but it's a bit of a hot button for me. As a probable Aspie myself, married to an Aspie, and mother of an Aspie, I'd say that the poster under discussion strikes me as stupid but not in an Aspie way. Just my opinion.

Certainly the current poster is obsessed with a special interest that seems to be interfering with his normal cognition, but special interests are just one component of Asperger's and feature in many other personality disorders.

It's certainly possible that the poster's cognitive problems interfere with his external life--getting punched in the mouth by preachers, not able to find a church to sponsor his "ministry," etc.--but that just might reflect an unpleasant personality, not one that is mentally ill or characterized by different brain function.

Sorry, I shoulda provided more info for more recent members.

The Aspie reference was to another TTA member called Luminon.

See here for a sample of his less provocative output and in particular post #18 which includes a link to the test he used for self-diagnosis.

23-08-2015, 02:43 AM
Perhaps he had some sort of personality disorder or dislodged brain syndrome. Notice I typed the word "had"....as in past tense.....since he's gone.

And there was much rejoicing and lots of knights who say....

Knights who say NI!

I'm always looking for a good reason to use that damned emoticon.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
23-08-2015, 06:21 AM
Man, I did not even see this one. Dude needs to chill on the drugs.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
23-08-2015, 10:52 PM
This is one of those rare times I'm glad the person got banned before I got a chance to have a go at him. What a fucking lunatic lol

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
24-08-2015, 12:26 AM
(22-08-2015 07:51 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  [Image: 10frvi1.jpg]

[Image: 963950.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post