Losing a Child to Cancer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Losing a Child to Cancer
I really wish you'd go to this thread http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...cal-advice and ask the US docs (I assume you are in the US) - they may be able to point you to a source for the drug.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
22-03-2014, 06:38 PM
I would just like to say that I am sorry you are facing the loss of a child for any reason. No I can't even imagine dealing with the helplessness you must feel.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-03-2014, 10:34 PM
*Closed* Thanks For The Support
I want to thank everyone who's come here and shared a word of encouragement. I actually wanted to delete this entire thing the next day and couldn't figure out how to do it.

@Dom: I haven't gone to the other forum because I don't need help with the meds (they can't help ME anyway, my daughter is an adult and she has to do this for herself). And the problem was her Medi-Cal, not a lack of sources to receive medication. Which is now sorted out.

I was extremely sleep deprived, over emotional, and I had no other community online where I felt comfortable spewing this out to. Yea... lucky you. In any event, if anyone can tell me how I can delete this whole post I'd appreciate it.

But I really, truly, can't thank you all enough for reaching out to me, it means a lot.

English doesn't just borrow words from other languages - it follows them down dark alleys, beats them over the head with empty beer bottles, and rummages through their pockets for loose grammar.
25-03-2014, 04:52 AM
Hi.
It was with great sadness I read this thread. That there is nothing I can do to help is most frustrating.

To the OP. I have no great words of wisdom with which to comfort you during this rotten period. That is what it is, rotten. I can only tell you that I am thinking of you and your family from across the globe.

I wish you all the very best.

WARNING. Banjo is currently on an experimental drug. The drug causes neurological problems. To put it in perspective, I am on $25,000.00 of drugs per week. Plus others. If I seem crazy, please ignore me. I am. I can be okay then simply lose my mind. Many thanks. Banjo.