Lost my faith in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Lost my faith in Atheism
I have lost my faith in Atheism Religion.

As a theoretical phsyicist student, I'm prohibited from believing in 'intelligent design'. This is my last year before I graduate and I fear that my theist beliefs that this universe was created by an advanced civilization will hinder me. I need to have be less open minded person and only believe that SCIENCE is the answer to everything. Even though I deep down believe Science and Spirituality is one in the same thing. In fact Science has a finite limit while spirituallity is ever expanding. Our ancient ancestors knew this.

That brings me to the next point, how do I stop reading about ancient archeology and cultures before the Sumerian? Every time I do research on them, I lean away from the path of our faith in 'atheism'.

I hope this website will show me the light that we humans are nothing more than soulless atoms roaming this vast universe.

thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2014, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 05:25 PM by One Above All.)
RE: Lost my faith in Atheism
(01-09-2014 05:18 PM)OurFather Wrote:  I have lost my faith in Atheism Religion.

It's good that you lost faith in something that doesn't exist. Welcome.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
[+] 8 users Like One Above All's post
01-09-2014, 05:28 PM
(01-09-2014 05:18 PM)OurFather Wrote:  I have lost my faith in Atheism Religion.

As a theoretical phsyicist student, I'm prohibited from believing in 'intelligent design'. This is my last year before I graduate and I fear that my theist beliefs that this universe was created by an advanced civilization will hinder me. I need to have be less open minded person and only believe that SCIENCE is the answer to everything. Even though I deep down believe Science and Spirituality is one in the same thing. In fact Science has a finite limit while spirituallity is ever expanding. Our ancient ancestors knew this.

That brings me to the next point, how do I stop reading about ancient archeology and cultures before the Sumerian? Every time I do research on them, I lean away from the path of our faith in 'atheism'.

I hope this website will show me the light that we humans are nothing more than soulless atoms roaming this vast universe.

thanks.

Please, please watch this.....

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
01-09-2014, 05:29 PM

thanks.

The fact you think atheism equals nothing ever created the universe means you are wrong.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
01-09-2014, 05:50 PM
(01-09-2014 05:18 PM)OurFather Wrote:  Lost my faith in Atheism

I've never seen five words so ironic.

[Image: tumblr_mhlahyonF51qaozevo1_250.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like I Slappa DaFace's post
01-09-2014, 05:56 PM
The absence of belief is not belief in absence.
I see rocky times ahead for someone in Physics, who is unable to reason his way out of a paper bag.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-09-2014, 05:56 PM
Welcome but 1. Atheism is not a religion. 2. Atheist's don't have faith in Atheism. It's the lack of faith in deities that make us Atheist.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-09-2014, 06:48 PM
Quote:As a theoretical phsyicist student, I'm prohibited from believing in 'intelligent design'. This is my last year before I graduate and I fear that my theist beliefs that this universe was created by an advanced civilization will hinder me.

Frankly, I wouldn't hire you to flip burgers at McDonalds.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 3 users Like Minimalist's post
01-09-2014, 06:48 PM
I call troll...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 2 users Like CiderThinker's post
01-09-2014, 06:50 PM

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post