Lost my faith in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: Lost my faith in Atheism
(02-09-2014 11:07 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 11:04 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  No you're not, liar. If you believed in absolute certainty, you would be a theist.

Thanks for proving my point.

You are really an idiot.

Good to know.

You can shoo fly.

Another ad homenim? Consider

Truth seeker.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2014, 11:10 AM
(02-09-2014 11:07 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 11:05 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Exactly... That's why no one is an atheist.

You seem to lack the understanding of what the word Atheist means

An atheist is someone who does not believe in God. Which means that there are no atheists, as everyone believes in God.

Truth seeker.
02-09-2014, 11:10 AM
(02-09-2014 10:57 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 10:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Because some idiot wrote a book about not having enough faith to be an atheist.

Facepalm

To be an atheist, you would need to be absolutely perfect. You would need to be above God.

Not at all, here is a simple reason why. To be an atheist, you don't have to proclaim any absoluteness to your knowledge. Something that's not a problem, except to you and your buddy Sye.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-09-2014, 11:11 AM
**WARNING**

The OP has been banned at atheistforums.org at least 5 times with different socks.

He will not respond to points made, and will open several threads simultaneously with equally ridiculous titles and subject matter.

Keep the hammer ready, because the mods will be using it on this troll often in the next couple of weeks.
02-09-2014, 11:13 AM
(02-09-2014 11:05 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 11:00 AM)One Above All Wrote:  Hang on, did you just say your god wasn't absolutely perfect?

Exactly... That's why no one is an atheist.

Well, I am absolutely perfect. I am the One Above All, supreme ruler and creator of all of existence (the multiverse). And I don't believe in your god. Being omniscient, I know that it's fake. So do the other gods whom I ascended, directly or indirectly.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
02-09-2014, 11:13 AM
(02-09-2014 11:10 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  An atheist is someone who does not believe in God. Which means that there are no atheists, as everyone believes in God.
Please do tell us how you are able to read the minds of every person on the planet.
Popcorn

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
02-09-2014, 11:14 AM
(02-09-2014 11:09 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 11:07 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Thanks for proving my point.

You are really an idiot.

Good to know.

You can shoo fly.

Another ad homenim? Consider

Oh wow, you're the gift that just keeps on giving. Big Grin

Shoo fly!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-09-2014, 11:15 AM
I would comment, but the OP's opening statement makes it a complete waste of time trying to reason with him. He looks like a troll, and a pretty terrible one. I don't really give trolls my much needed oxygen that they don't deserve, so I think I'll check out the rest of the forum since I am pretty new here.

[Image: tumblr_mhlahyonF51qaozevo1_250.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like I Slappa DaFace's post
02-09-2014, 11:17 AM
(02-09-2014 11:10 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 11:07 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  You seem to lack the understanding of what the word Atheist means

An atheist is someone who does not believe in God. Which means that there are no atheists, as everyone believes in God.

I don't believe in God so I must be supernatural or something.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
02-09-2014, 11:20 AM
(01-09-2014 05:18 PM)OurFather Wrote:  Even though I deep down believe Science and Spirituality is one in the same thing.

If that's what you think, then you integrate them!

Phil