Losty needs luvin!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2014, 10:22 AM
RE: Losty needs luvin!
(14-11-2014 10:02 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(14-11-2014 08:32 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Do you have good insurance? If the jello is green, you might think about upgrading to orange or red, if you can afford it.

Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks for the laugh. Sadly my insurance only covers yellow.
I got to eat mashed potatoes Big Grin

I grew up w bleeding ulcer.
Eat bland & reduce stress. And if possible get to the bottom of what caused it to start with. Usually thats a combination of physical & psychological.

You take care of that Losty!! Pretty scary stuff hon.

(((Hug)))

Ps mine eventually healed. So theres hope. Smile

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
14-11-2014, 01:23 PM
Oh hey, Forgot you existed till now. Hope you feel better all of that good stuff, make sure you try your best to have fun.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
14-11-2014, 01:26 PM
(14-11-2014 01:23 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Oh hey, Forgot you existed till now. Hope you feel better all of that good stuff, make sure you try your best to have fun.

... Big Grin Facepalm

Feckin' 'ell. I hope you never become a doctor 'cos I'll tell ya for free, your bedside manner is *not* up to standard.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
14-11-2014, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2014 01:52 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
(14-11-2014 01:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-11-2014 01:23 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Oh hey, Forgot you existed till now. Hope you feel better all of that good stuff, make sure you try your best to have fun.

... Big Grin Facepalm

Feckin' 'ell. I hope you never become a doctor 'cos I'll tell ya for free, your bedside manner is *not* up to standard.

What is this beside manner you speak of? Is it another language?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-11-2014, 01:52 PM

You forgot me!?!? Weeping and I still have a negative rep from you Weeping I feel so unloved little brother. Siblings are supposed to be tight, where's the love?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
14-11-2014, 01:53 PM
(14-11-2014 01:46 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  What is this beside manner you speak of? Is it another language?

Another planet bro. Planet bedside manner.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-11-2014, 01:55 PM
(14-11-2014 01:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

You forgot me!?!? Weeping and I still have a negative rep from you Weeping I feel so unloved little brother. Siblings are supposed to be tight, where's the love?

It was a neutral, and we have not talked in so long I forgot about you, it happens.

14-11-2014, 01:57 PM
(14-11-2014 01:55 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(14-11-2014 01:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  You forgot me!?!? Weeping and I still have a negative rep from you Weeping I feel so unloved little brother. Siblings are supposed to be tight, where's the love?

It was a neutral, and we have not talked in so long I forgot about you, it happens.

I didn't forget you Zeke Heart and I still have skype but you never talk to me Sadcryface2

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
14-11-2014, 02:06 PM
How are you feeling Lost?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-11-2014, 02:12 PM
(14-11-2014 02:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  How are you feeling Lost?

I feel fine right now. They did another endoscopery whatever today. They're still waiting on more test results, trying to figure out why my fever refuses to drop below 102.7f. Hopefully today was a successful day. If nothing else I'd like to be told that I will never vomit blood again so long as I live...yea, that'd be on my wish list for sure.

[+] 8 users Like Losty's post