Losty's Appendix

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2016, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 05:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Losty's Appendix
(08-02-2016 05:46 PM)Losty Wrote:  As for an update. I still have kidney stones. They still keep saying I have to wait it out. I can't eat because it makes me throw up. I guess kidney stones are the newest diet lmao.

Can't they just break them up with ultrasound waves or some other shit so you can piss the pieces out with minimal discomfort?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-02-2016, 05:50 PM
(09-02-2016 05:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-02-2016 05:46 PM)Losty Wrote:  As for an update. I still have kidney stones. They still keep saying I have to wait it out. I can't eat because it makes me throw up. I guess kidney stones are the newest diet lmao.

Can't they just break them up with ultrasound waves or some other shit so you can piss the pieces out with minimal discomfort?

I was wondering the same thing, but apparently not every case is a candidate for shock wave lithotripsy.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
10-02-2016, 07:49 AM
They're very picky about who they let do that and if you're even .2 smaller than the size they want then you're just stuck waiting it out.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-02-2016, 07:50 AM
My biggest problem is when I sleep longer than 6 hours and there's a laps in my meds. That and my legs are really covered in bruises from all the falling. I never really had great balance and the meds don't help.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-02-2016, 08:10 AM
(10-02-2016 07:50 AM)Losty Wrote:  My biggest problem is when I sleep longer than 6 hours and there's a laps in my meds. That and my legs are really covered in bruises from all the falling. I never really had great balance and the meds don't help.
*Huuuug*
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
10-02-2016, 08:11 AM
(10-02-2016 07:50 AM)Losty Wrote:  My biggest problem is when I sleep longer than 6 hours and there's a laps in my meds. That and my legs are really covered in bruises from all the falling. I never really had great balance and the meds don't help.

Hug Get better soon.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
10-02-2016, 08:38 AM
Hope you feel better soon! Hug
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
12-02-2016, 05:00 PM
Does anyone know anything about kidney stones? I've been out of work for 2 weeks now. If I go even an hour past the time to take my pain meds I feel like I'm going to die. I thought it was supposed to hurt for a few days and then pass. Everyone (doctors) keep saying to wait it out. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

12-02-2016, 05:05 PM
(12-02-2016 05:00 PM)Losty Wrote:  Does anyone know anything about kidney stones? I've been out of work for 2 weeks now. If I go even an hour past the time to take my pain meds I feel like I'm going to die. I thought it was supposed to hurt for a few days and then pass. Everyone (doctors) keep saying to wait it out. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Sounds like you need to see a urologist. Two weeks...they may need to look again and blast the stones with lithotripsy. You may have one stuck that is just too big to evacuate. If your urine isn't passing as it should and is just sitting there, it can also cause infection.

Did they give you Flowmax? Most people think of it as a treatment for men with prostate issues but it helps open the tubing (for lack of a better description) to allow for stones to pass. Even with it, there could be one or more in there that simply aren't going to fit.

I am currently drugged and hoping to pass the ones I have.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-02-2016, 05:11 PM
(12-02-2016 05:00 PM)Losty Wrote:  Does anyone know anything about kidney stones? I've been out of work for 2 weeks now. If I go even an hour past the time to take my pain meds I feel like I'm going to die. I thought it was supposed to hurt for a few days and then pass. Everyone (doctors) keep saying to wait it out. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Never had a kidney stone but I am careful to help my kidneys out. I took this herb as a prophylactic but what it is really known for is busting stones. Check with your doc but it doesn't seem to have any adverse interactions with other drugs. Good Luck!

Chanca Piedra

#sigh