Louisiana says Fuck the Homeless. (article)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Louisiana says Fuck the Homeless. (article)
Article here .

Local hunters in Louisiana generously donated more than 8,000 lbs of deer meat to help feed the homeless. In an ultimate dick-move LA's Department of Health confiscated all of it, wouldn't allow the homeless to eat it, or the hunters to take back the meat they donated. Instead they opened all of the meat and dowsed it with bleach. What the actual fuck? A good example of bad government interventionism in my not so humble opinion. Wild deer meat has got to be a way healthier alternative to the processed steroid injected filth that I usually eat, and when I do eat deer I enjoy it. Thoughts?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: Louisiana says Fuck the Homeless. (article)
(26-02-2013 03:47 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Article here .

Local hunters in Louisiana generously donated more than 8,000 lbs of deer meat to help feed the homeless. In an ultimate dick-move LA's Department of Health confiscated all of it, wouldn't allow the homeless to eat it, or the hunters to take back the meat they donated. Instead they opened all of the meat and dowsed it with bleach. What the actual fuck? A good example of bad government interventionism in my not so humble opinion. Wild deer meat has got to be a way healthier alternative to the processed steroid injected filth that I usually eat, and when I do eat deer I enjoy it. Thoughts?
The goverment is really dodgy.

A year or two ago a man here in Oregon was arrested for collecting rainwater on his roof.

http://now.msn.com/oregon-man-jailed-for...-rainwater

Getting creepy around these here parts. Undecided
26-02-2013, 03:51 PM

Fucking bureaucrats. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-02-2013, 04:01 PM
(26-02-2013 03:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Fucking bureaucrats. Angry
agreed

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
26-02-2013, 04:05 PM
(26-02-2013 03:51 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  The goverment is really dodgy.

A year or two ago a man here in Oregon was arrested for collecting rainwater on his roof.

http://now.msn.com/oregon-man-jailed-for...-rainwater

Getting creepy around these here parts. Undecided
What the fuck!? Seriously? This is beyond insane.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

26-02-2013, 04:07 PM
They should tax wastage.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
26-02-2013, 04:49 PM
(26-02-2013 04:07 PM)bemore Wrote:  They should tax wastage.
I'm not a hunter, but I believe in most, if not all states, it is illegal to shoot an animal dead and then leave it to rot. Perhaps someone can confirm this, but I believe it is considered wanton waste, or some such thing. So instead of wasting it, throw a bunch of bleach on it instead.

26-02-2013, 04:53 PM
lol Louisiana

oh wait...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
26-02-2013, 05:22 PM
(26-02-2013 04:49 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm not a hunter, but I believe in most, if not all states, it is illegal to shoot an animal dead and then leave it to rot. Perhaps someone can confirm this, but I believe it is considered wanton waste, or some such thing. So instead of wasting it, throw a bunch of bleach on it instead.
Whilst I agree that the wastage of the Venison is bullshit I think it is probably a drop in the ocean on what the large major food retailers around the world throw away each day.

If they could somehow implement a way of taxing this wastage if it is thrown away then this would hopefully force the large retailers to give it to worthy causes.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
26-02-2013, 05:31 PM
(26-02-2013 05:22 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(26-02-2013 04:49 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm not a hunter, but I believe in most, if not all states, it is illegal to shoot an animal dead and then leave it to rot. Perhaps someone can confirm this, but I believe it is considered wanton waste, or some such thing. So instead of wasting it, throw a bunch of bleach on it instead.
Whilst I agree that the wastage of the Venison is bullshit I think it is probably a drop in the ocean on what the large major food retailers around the world throw away each day.

If they could somehow implement a way of taxing this wastage if it is thrown away then this would hopefully force the large retailers to give it to worthy causes.
My friend, on this one I'd say you are probably wrong. They have no incentive to waste, they will grind up the balls, eyes, dick, whatever they can into plenty of disgusting products like Vienna sausages. They lose money when they waste, so they generally don't. Anything they're wasting is stuff you don't wanna eat anyhow.