Louisiana says Fuck the Homeless. (article)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Louisiana says Fuck the Homeless. (article)
(26-02-2013 03:47 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Article here .

Local hunters in Louisiana generously donated more than 8,000 lbs of deer meat to help feed the homeless. In an ultimate dick-move LA's Department of Health confiscated all of it, wouldn't allow the homeless to eat it, or the hunters to take back the meat they donated. Instead they opened all of the meat and dowsed it with bleach. What the actual fuck? A good example of bad government interventionism in my not so humble opinion. Wild deer meat has got to be a way healthier alternative to the processed steroid injected filth that I usually eat, and when I do eat deer I enjoy it. Thoughts?
There is actually a good reason for them to be douchebags about this. Deer suffer from a chronic wasting disease (think mad cow disease) that's communicable to humans. If LA doesn't have the facilities to inspect the deer for this, they'd confiscate it to be safe and avoid deaths/law suits.

All the articles I can find on this are rather vague articles playing off of emotion... so no way to be sure. They could just be douchebags to be douchebags.

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply