Love and atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: Love and atheism
Hitrosh, I use to feel that way. Quite a bit.

I would see a beautiful woman standing near me. We would look into each other's eyes and the world would stop. For a moment, the strong, rebellious, live-fast-die-young personality would vanish and I would find myself at a loss for words. My knees weak and the only thing that existed to me at that moment was that woman's memorizing eyes and they held me as a prisoner in their grasp.

We would finally start dating and I would be driven with a primal urge whenever she was around. Sometimes, I would want to pin her against the wall and ravish her - other times I would be in a playful mood and want to toss her around the bed like a cat toy. Just the same, she would tie me up and I would be left at the mercy of a wicked woman that wanted to get in trouble.

I would attack her lips with a fiery passion and our bodies would cling together with rabid anticipation. The very pores on our skin would seem to caress each other as I pulled her hair back and bit into her lovely neck. Hungry. Like a wild animal. The rational lost to the wild beast that had been dormant for so long.

And then she would nag. Oh how she would nag. She hated my love of delicacies such as the cheeseburger and hated the way I farted at night. She would complain that I drove through yards as a shortcut and thought police wanted to race me.

Oh, the woman - how I hated her.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2016, 10:51 PM
Love and atheism
(28-03-2016 09:05 PM)drymetal Wrote:  Hitrosh, I use to feel that way. Quite a bit.

I would see a beautiful woman standing near me. We would look into each other's eyes and the world would stop. For a moment, the strong, rebellious, live-fast-die-young personality would vanish and I would find myself at a loss for words. My knees weak and the only thing that existed to me at that moment was that woman's memorizing eyes and they held me as a prisoner in their grasp.

We would finally start dating and I would be driven with a primal urge whenever she was around. Sometimes, I would want to pin her against the wall and ravish her - other times I would be in a playful mood and want to toss her around the bed like a cat toy. Just the same, she would tie me up and I would be left at the mercy of a wicked woman that wanted to get in trouble.

I would attack her lips with a fiery passion and our bodies would cling together with rabid anticipation. The very pores on our skin would seem to caress each other as I pulled her hair back and bit into her lovely neck. Hungry. Like a wild animal. The rational lost to the wild beast that had been dormant for so long.

And then she would nag. Oh how she would nag. She hated my love of delicacies such as the cheeseburger and hated the way I farted at night. She would complain that I drove through yards as a shortcut and thought police wanted to race me.

Oh, the woman - how I hated her.

50 shades of gray ? Is that you ? Smile)
Just kidding , nice piece of literature bro , nice to meet you
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply