Love is all you need! Love unites all, what is good.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2016, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2016 11:45 AM by theBorg.)
Heart Love is all you need! Love unites all, what is good.
God's Reality is the objective Reality for us. The God (“God is Love! - gospels Christian, - Love unites!”) unites the subjective realities of good willing individs. The Love is the all what is good (like the good deeds, the sinless marriage, the beauty, the kindness, the wisdom). True God says: "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." (John 13:35 KJV)

Each of us has own, private, personal inner world. The Harry Potter (film ***) and the Mister Smith (film: Matrix) is making own reality also outside their bodies (but their realities are sick, they are not happy in the mess they made). The uniting reality is the objective reality, it belongs to the Holy Trinity. We are not stronger than the Holy Trinity, His reality penetrates our small realities. If our reality (so called subjective reality) is not compatible with the objective reality, we feel pain and discomfort; we are then in the mental clinics, or in the hell fire. We are constructed that way, what we must be compatible with the Objective Reality: like the printer is compatible with PC. Because we are designed like the Printer for PC, we must love the Holy Trinity.

Love and compassion (compatibility), is in the song. And all the Children (God's Children!) say: “We don't need another hero (the Jesus Christ is our Hero!) we don't need another world (the Eastern Orthodox Christian Church is our World!)”

Why the Holy Trinity makes His enemies suffer? Is this Love? Yes! The satan is the chief rebel, and there is his sinful army of sinners. So, the Holy Trinity defends Himself and His children. So, the hell is there not because the sinners do feel better there than in Heaven. The hell is for the God's children do not see the evil sinners.

The satans will beg the Judge Jesus Christ for mercy, because the sinful rebellion has run out:

It is written: “ ‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before Me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’ ” (Romans 14:11 NIV), “And they besought Him that He would not command them to go out into the deep. ” (Luke 8:31 KJV)

But even then the satans would return to evil, because the suddenly repented king Saul did return to murdering of the David:

“And he stripped off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down naked all that day and all that night. Wherefore they say, Is Saul also among the prophets?” (1 Samuel 19:24 KJV)

So, the satans must be isolated from the saints for ever. Because after the Final Day, the God cares for saints' happiness only.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2016, 10:40 PM
RE: Love is all you need! Love unites all, what is good.
You cannot eat love dipshit.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-11-2016, 10:45 PM
I saw this picture and it reminded me of you:

[Image: 2d350d3f7375b2e7119fa7701315ee38.jpg]
[+] 12 users Like AnaBunny's post
24-11-2016, 10:55 PM
Borg, I reject your alleged god and its fake love unconditionally and for all eternity. If it is fictional it cannot be accepted anyway. If it is real and has deliberately caused even *one* being anywhere in the universe to suffer, either in real life or mythical hellfire, then it has forfeited all rights to the word "love."

And if I cannot find love on My own, it is meaningless and I choose to do without.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
24-11-2016, 11:01 PM
What ever is making you happy, friends.
24-11-2016, 11:03 PM
You're not My friend, Borg. I have *standards* and you do not meet them.
[+] 4 users Like Astreja's post
24-11-2016, 11:06 PM
(24-11-2016 10:55 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Borg, I reject your alleged god and its fake love unconditionally and for all eternity. If it is fictional it cannot be accepted anyway. If it is real and has deliberately caused even *one* being anywhere in the universe to suffer, either in real life or mythical hellfire, then it has forfeited all rights to the word "love."

And if I cannot find love on My own, it is meaningless and I choose to do without.

The satan is the chief rebel. So, the Holy Trinity defends Himself and His children.
24-11-2016, 11:10 PM
All we need is love yes, but borg, I don't think I can sustain a relationship with someone who threatens me with eternal fire if I don't love them and wants me to worship them 24/7. Love isn't that one sided, love is a conversation, a mingling of two hearts (or even more than that), and I'm speaking purely about platonic love. Now your god has said that he loves us, but as far as I can see, he or she isn't doing a very good job at showing their affection.

So I stopped trying to love god, now I focus on people and the universe, god is much the unnecessary middle man (or woman), that adds one more addition to the equation, making it harder for us to love others.
[+] 5 users Like Celestial_Wonder's post
24-11-2016, 11:17 PM
(24-11-2016 11:06 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The satan is the chief rebel.

When dealing with a god that seemingly thinks that eternal torment is an appropriate form of discipline, we need a lot more Satans. That hellfire shit needs to be rebelled against.
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
24-11-2016, 11:21 PM
(24-11-2016 11:17 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 11:06 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The satan is the chief rebel.

When dealing with a god that seemingly thinks that eternal torment is an appropriate form of discipline, we need a lot more Satans. That hellfire shit needs to be rebelled against.

[Image: R1Rh1uB.jpg][Image: Z9HrUXl.jpg][Image: fZXVJiw.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post