Love is all you need! Love unites all, what is good.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2016, 11:44 PM
RE: Love is all you need! Love unites all, what is good.
(24-11-2016 10:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  God's Reality is the objective Reality for us. The God (“God is Love! - gospels Christian, - Love unites!”) unites the subjective realities of good willing individs. The Love is the all what is good (like the good deeds, the sinless marriage, the beauty, the kindness, the wisdom).

Each of us has own, private, personal inner world. The Harry Potter (film ***) and the Mister Smith (film: Matrix) is making own reality also outside their bodies (but their realities are sick, they are not happy in the mess they made). The uniting reality is the objective reality, it belongs to the Holy Trinity. We are not stronger than the Holy Trinity, His reality penetrates our small realities. If our reality (so called subjective reality) is not compatible with the objective reality, we feel pain and discomfort; we are then in the mental clinics, or in the hell fire. We are constructed that way, what we must be compatible with the Objective Reality: like the printer is compatible with PC. Because we are designed like the Printer for PC, we must love the Holy Trinity.

Love and compassion (compatibility), is in the song. And all the Children (God's Children!) say: “We don't need another hero (the Jesus Christ is our Hero!) we don't need another world (the Eastern Orthodox Christian Church is our World!)”

Sinner: God "has deliberately caused even *one* being anywhere in the universe to suffer, either in real life or mythical hellfire, then it has forfeited all rights to the word "love."

Me:
The satan is the chief rebel, and there is his sinful army of sinners. So, the Holy Trinity defends Himself and His children.

Evidence?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes hungry81's post
25-11-2016, 12:14 AM
(24-11-2016 10:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The satan is the chief rebel,

You say that like it's a bad thing.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-11-2016, 12:42 AM
True God says: "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." (John 13:35 KJV)
25-11-2016, 12:44 AM
(25-11-2016 12:14 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 10:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The satan is the chief rebel,

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Why did you cut the quote? Please spent all the quote, rebel.
25-11-2016, 12:50 AM
(24-11-2016 10:55 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Borg, I reject your alleged god and its fake love unconditionally and for all eternity. If it is fictional it cannot be accepted anyway. If it is real and has deliberately caused even *one* being anywhere in the universe to suffer, either in real life or mythical hellfire, then it has forfeited all rights to the word "love."

(24-11-2016 10:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Sinner: God "has deliberately caused even *one* being anywhere in the universe to suffer, either in real life or mythical hellfire, then it has forfeited all rights to the word "love."

Please note that theBorg edited his original post and deliberately plagiarized what I wrote later in the thread, in #4.

Would that his life could become as excruciatingly painful and worthless as his posts.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-11-2016, 12:52 AM
(25-11-2016 12:44 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Why did you cut the quote? Please spent all the quote, rebel.

Hypocrite!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
25-11-2016, 01:19 AM
Oooooooooooooh, Borgo. You've been away from us too long.

I admit I've missed your particular brand of crazy.

It's the best kind of crazy.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
25-11-2016, 01:31 AM
The satans will beg the Judge Jesus Christ for mercy, because the sinful rebellion has run out:

It is written: “ ‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’ ” (Romans 14:11 NIV), “And he stripped off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down naked all that day and all that night. Wherefore they say, Is Saul also among the prophets?” (1 Samuel 19:24 KJV).
25-11-2016, 01:38 AM
So it is written "theBorg is a lying cunt." (1 Ramen 13:37)

Since it was written down, we can trust it to be true, therefore theBorg is indeed a lying cunt. Q.E.D.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-11-2016, 01:57 AM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2016 02:07 AM by theBorg.)
(25-11-2016 01:38 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So it is written "theBorg is a lying cunt." (1 Ramen 13:37)

Since it was written down, we can trust it to be true, therefore theBorg is indeed a lying cunt. Q.E.D.

“And they besought Him that He would not command them to go out into the deep. ” (Luke 8:31 KJV)