Love is all you need! Love unites all, what is good.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Love is all you need! Love unites all, what is good.
(theBorg is forcibly ushered into the presence of Astreja. Springy G is lounging on the Great White Throne in a casual slouch, a beer in Her right hand. theBorg's True God is butt-naked and on all fours, being used as a footstool. It also appears that someone has been using Yahweh as a message centre, as notations are scrawled in various hues of dry-erase marker on the deposed deity's wrinkled flesh, and a yellow Post-It note that reads "Milk, hotdog buns, bratwurst, sauerkraut, hot mustard" is stuck to his right butt cheek.)

Astreja
(peers over top of glasses, and frowns) Oh. It's you.

theBorg
Quantum physics! Orthodox Church! True God!

Astreja
(gestures to footstool) There.

theBorg
(splutters something uncomprehensible in Russian)

(A phone rings. A six-foot-long teal green dragon bounds in and produces a gold-and-white French Provincial telephone on a gold platter.)

Astreja
(to dragon) Thanks, Glori. (picks up receiver) Y'ello. (listens) Já, I can do 10:30. No problem. Bæ.

(Springy G hands the phone back to the dragon, then reaches under the throne for a marking pen and a whiteboard eraser. She scans Yahweh's back, then rubs out "11:00" and writes in "10:30" beside an entry that reads "Coffee Thursday with Idunna." Yahweh grimaces but says nothing.)

theBorg
But -- but -- (raises one hand imperiously in air) -- "Every knee shall bow!"

Male voice, off
No, it won't!

(Paul of Tarsus hobbles in. Both his legs are encased from ankle to hip in fibreglass casts, causing him to have an awkward stiff-legged gait.)

Paul
Haven't bent my knees since I got here.

Astreja
Paul, Dimitry. Dimitry, Paul. (turns to side) Garçon!

(Jesus enters, wearing a skimpy cabana boy outfit. There's a dishtowel over his left arm.)

Jesus
Yes, Madame.

Astreja
Another beer, s'il vous plaît. (gestures at towel) Oh, and the Holy Spirit is getting a bit stinky. Toss 'im in the washing machine, or something.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Astreja's post
25-11-2016, 10:24 AM
(24-11-2016 11:06 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 10:55 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Borg, I reject your alleged god and its fake love unconditionally and for all eternity. If it is fictional it cannot be accepted anyway. If it is real and has deliberately caused even *one* being anywhere in the universe to suffer, either in real life or mythical hellfire, then it has forfeited all rights to the word "love."

And if I cannot find love on My own, it is meaningless and I choose to do without.

The satan is the chief rebel. So, the Holy Trinity defends Himself and His children.

Well, your god is terrible at it. What dingbat omnipotent being would allow anyone to rebel in the first place? Let alone continue to rebel. Your god is shit at defending his children.
Find all posts by this user
25-11-2016, 11:47 AM
Why the Holy Trinity makes His enemies suffer? Is this Love? Yes! The satan is the chief rebel, and there is his sinful army of sinners. So, the Holy Trinity defends Himself and His children. So, the hell is there not because the sinners do feel better there than in Heaven. The hell is for the God's children do not see the evil sinners.

The satans will beg the Judge Jesus Christ for mercy, because the sinful rebellion has run out:

It is written: “ ‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before Me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’ ” (Romans 14:11 NIV), “And they besought Him that He would not command them to go out into the deep. ” (Luke 8:31 KJV)

But even then the satans would return to evil, because the suddenly repented king Saul did return to murdering of the David:

“And he stripped off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down naked all that day and all that night. Wherefore they say, Is Saul also among the prophets?” (1 Samuel 19:24 KJV)

So, the satans must be isolated from the saints for ever. Because after the Final Day, the God cares for saints' happiness only.
25-11-2016, 11:59 AM
(25-11-2016 10:24 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 11:06 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The satan is the chief rebel. So, the Holy Trinity defends Himself and His children.

Well, your god is terrible at it. What dingbat omnipotent being would allow anyone to rebel in the first place? Let alone continue to rebel. Your god is shit at defending his children.

So, the Jesus should hit you hard to stop your atheism and abortions and the smoking, and the fu** word?
25-11-2016, 01:02 PM
(25-11-2016 11:59 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 10:24 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Well, your god is terrible at it. What dingbat omnipotent being would allow anyone to rebel in the first place? Let alone continue to rebel. Your god is shit at defending his children.

So, the Jesus should hit you hard to stop your atheism and abortions and the smoking, and the fu** word?

Sure, if he has his knickers in a bunch over me doing those things. (though I don't think I've participated in abortions...) Though he could at least take out the chief rebel, Satan. His failure to do even that makes him look like a little bitch. I don't think he's even capable of doing so.
25-11-2016, 02:38 PM
(25-11-2016 08:51 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I'm surprised nobody has posted the obvious...

YES! This is what the thread title implied, and then all this awful word salad. Great title, too bad it has nothing to do with the post.
25-11-2016, 08:48 PM
(24-11-2016 10:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  God's Reality is the objective Reality for us. The God (“God is Love! - gospels Christian, - Love unites!”) unites the subjective realities of good willing individs.

God's Love: Subjective

[Image: GBxqls0.jpg]

Two Billion Billion Billion Billion Billion Billion Billion Billion Billion Tonnes of Incandescent Stellar Plasma: Objective

[Image: latest.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 7 users Like Paleophyte's post
25-11-2016, 10:39 PM
(25-11-2016 08:48 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  .............
Two Billion Billion Billion Billion Billion Billion Billion Billion Billion Tonnes of Incandescent Stellar Plasma: Objective

If you'd add, what the Holy Trinity disagrees with this theory, then the theory is wrong.
25-11-2016, 10:44 PM
I love you rambling postlatizers

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-11-2016, 10:44 PM
(24-11-2016 10:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  God's Reality is the objective Reality for us. The God (“God is Love! - gospels Christian, - Love unites!”) unites the subjective realities of good willing individs. The Love is the all what is good (like the good deeds, the sinless marriage, the beauty, the kindness, the wisdom). True God says: "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." (John 13:35 KJV)

Each of us has own, private, personal inner world. The Harry Potter (film ***) and the Mister Smith (film: Matrix) is making own reality also outside their bodies (but their realities are sick, they are not happy in the mess they made). The uniting reality is the objective reality, it belongs to the Holy Trinity. We are not stronger than the Holy Trinity, His reality penetrates our small realities. If our reality (so called subjective reality) is not compatible with the objective reality, we feel pain and discomfort; we are then in the mental clinics, or in the hell fire. We are constructed that way, what we must be compatible with the Objective Reality: like the printer is compatible with PC. Because we are designed like the Printer for PC, we must love the Holy Trinity.

Love and compassion (compatibility), is in the song. And all the Children (God's Children!) say: “We don't need another hero (the Jesus Christ is our Hero!) we don't need another world (the Eastern Orthodox Christian Church is our World!)”

Why the Holy Trinity makes His enemies suffer? Is this Love? Yes! The satan is the chief rebel, and there is his sinful army of sinners. So, the Holy Trinity defends Himself and His children. So, the hell is there not because the sinners do feel better there than in Heaven. The hell is for the God's children do not see the evil sinners.

The satans will beg the Judge Jesus Christ for mercy, because the sinful rebellion has run out:

It is written: “ ‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before Me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’ ” (Romans 14:11 NIV), “And they besought Him that He would not command them to go out into the deep. ” (Luke 8:31 KJV)

But even then the satans would return to evil, because the suddenly repented king Saul did return to murdering of the David:

“And he stripped off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down naked all that day and all that night. Wherefore they say, Is Saul also among the prophets?” (1 Samuel 19:24 KJV)

So, the satans must be isolated from the saints for ever. Because after the Final Day, the God cares for saints' happiness only.

What random word generator do you use ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post