Love is all you need! Love unites all, what is good.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2016, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2016 10:53 PM by theBorg.)
RE: Love is all you need! Love unites all, what is good.
(25-11-2016 01:02 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  .......... Though he could at least take out the chief rebel, Satan. His failure to do even that makes him look like a ***. I don't think he's even capable of doing so.

There are many rebels. The satan is just the father of them. They have superior-ed him: the terrorist in Niza with his hellish truck is much more evil, than the very first satan.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2016, 11:22 PM
(25-11-2016 10:46 PM)theBorg Wrote:  There are many rebels. The satan is just the father of them. They have superior-ed him: the terrorist in Niza with his hellish truck is much more evil, than the very first satan.

And yet none of them are as evil as the god you worship, who tortures thinking, feeling beings for eternity, denying them even the peace of death.

Your True God™ is infinitely evil -- And almost certainly imaginary, which is its one and only saving grace.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
25-11-2016, 11:24 PM
Not to mention his god drowned the entire world. A bit nastier than a truck.
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
25-11-2016, 11:28 PM
And what did Satan actually do in the Bible? Killed Job's 10 children, with the permission of Biblegod. That's it.
26-11-2016, 01:49 AM
(25-11-2016 10:39 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 08:48 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  .............
Two Billion Billion Billion Billion Billion Billion Billion Billion Billion Tonnes of Incandescent Stellar Plasma: Objective

If you'd add, what the Holy Trinity disagrees with this theory, then the theory is wrong.

Objective reality doesn't care what you think your imaginary friends think. That's why none of your magical thinking does anything. If it did then you should be able to fly, or swim in lava. But you can't and we all know why.

[Image: Honey-Badger-Dont-Care.jpg]

And if you think that the sun is a theory then you're even stupider than I had imagined, and that's saying a lot.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
26-11-2016, 02:06 AM
(25-11-2016 11:24 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Not to mention his god drowned the entire world. A bit nastier than a truck.

There was total cannibalism prior to the flood. But a cannibal is not happy, because he is sick in the head; and, thus, suffers in own self-destructive behavior. So, the physical death in waters was the cure for their immortal souls:

Quote:By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
(1 Peter 3:19,20 KJV)
26-11-2016, 02:26 AM
(26-11-2016 02:06 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 11:24 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Not to mention his god drowned the entire world. A bit nastier than a truck.

There was total cannibalism prior to the flood.

[Image: wikipedian_protester.png]

I blame the management.

Quote:But a cannibal is not happy, because he is sick in the head; and, thus, suffers in own self-destructive behavior. So, the physical death in waters was the cure for their immortal souls:

Side effects may include death.

Seems to have been a cure for kittens too. God had to drown everything just to take care of one species that wasn't acting the way He wanted them to. Now that's what I call small-minded and petty. Funny how much your god does that. You'd think you'd trade up for a better class of imaginary friend.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 6 users Like Paleophyte's post
26-11-2016, 06:40 AM
(25-11-2016 08:51 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I'm surprised nobody has posted the obvious...

Mediocre posting need not be associated with epic anthems. Tongue

(Unless Girly's around, that's kind of his shtick. Which reminds me, he missed this part: )

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
26-11-2016, 07:04 AM
(25-11-2016 10:39 PM)theBorg Wrote:  If you'd add, what the Holy Trinity disagrees with this theory, then the theory is wrong.

Adding zero to something changes it naught

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
26-11-2016, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2016 09:44 AM by Dark Wanderer.)
(26-11-2016 02:26 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 02:06 AM)theBorg Wrote:  There was total cannibalism prior to the flood.

[Image: wikipedian_protester.png]

I blame the management.

Quote:But a cannibal is not happy, because he is sick in the head; and, thus, suffers in own self-destructive behavior. So, the physical death in waters was the cure for their immortal souls:

Side effects may include death.

Seems to have been a cure for kittens too. God had to drown everything just to take care of one species that wasn't acting the way He wanted them to. Now that's what I call small-minded and petty. Funny how much your god does that. You'd think you'd trade up for a better class of imaginary friend.

You beat me to it....

I wonder how all those infants became cannibals? Did their mothers put the human meat in a blender?