Love is all you need! Love unites all, what is good.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2016, 09:43 AM
RE: Love is all you need! Love unites all, what is good.
The thread title reminds me of this scene from Moulin Rouge Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-11-2016, 11:58 AM
(26-11-2016 02:06 AM)theBorg Wrote:  There was total cannibalism prior to the flood. But a cannibal is not happy, because he is sick in the head; and, thus, suffers in own self-destructive behavior. So, the physical death in waters was the cure for their immortal souls:

And then... God being the great intellectual giant he is... sends his son to Earth so that men can be saved by eating his flesh and drinking his blood... Hobo

You realize your God sounds dumber and dumber the more you talk about him right? Facepalm

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
7!
[+] 3 users Like unsapien's post
26-11-2016, 03:40 PM
God: Well I have this huge problem of cannibalism, which I already knew it would arise since the first second of the creation BUT that still strikes me as a surprise because wtf cannibalism is way too much!!!

So... well, I have an idea, I gonna drown all those motherfuckers, and make this guy put a pair of each animal in a ship and survival the flood.

Yeah, that will be just great...

*readies magic wand*

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
[+] 2 users Like Velvet's post
26-11-2016, 03:45 PM
(26-11-2016 07:04 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Adding zero to something changes it naught

[Image: cb017806ace9e294c2b775fcee7b85e5.jpg]

(26-11-2016 09:39 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I wonder how all those infants became cannibals? Did their mothers put the human meat in a blender?

[Image: cannibalbabyflt1.jpg]

[Image: Kids-Funny-Cannibal-Cute.jpg]

[Image: 2bf8f740f41e98848c79f0e685aaade7-chipotl...rritos.jpg]

[Image: cannibal_baby_names_1320935.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
27-11-2016, 08:51 AM
Paleophyte - An article just for you... one of my favorite The Onion items of all time.

New Study Reveals Most Children Unrepentant Sociopaths
http://www.theonion.com/article/new-stud...ociop-2870

My other big favorites are:

Christian Right Lobbies To Overturn Second Law Of Thermodynamics
http://www.theonion.com/article/christia...aw-of--281

(This was published while Kansas was debating taking evolution out of school curricula due to elected conservatives raised to their positions on behalf of an anti-science lobbying group.)

God Angrily Clarifies "Don't Kill" Rule
http://www.theonion.com/article/god-angr...l-rule-222

(This one was after 9/11... simultaneously funny, sad, and deeply insightful.)

Clinton Deploys Very Special Forces To Iraq
http://www.theonion.com/article/clinton-...o-iraq-645

(...and the single funniest graphic I've ever seen... the short, yellow C-130 Hercules cargo/paratroop plane.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
27-11-2016, 09:54 AM
(25-11-2016 12:42 AM)theBorg Wrote:  True God says: "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." (John 13:35 KJV)

I'm sure we've told you numerous times before that it's a total waste of both our time and your time to be posting biblical scripture on an atheist site like this. Atheists have no time for debating mythological characters and fairy tales. Your entire holy book is nothing more than a collection of puerile, fanciful stories written by an ill-educated, disparate group of camel-fucking desert nomads who truly thought that the earth was flat, donkeys could talk, and a man could walk on water.

So..... What has 62 legs and an IQ of 98? The front row at a William Lane Craig seminar.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
28-11-2016, 12:04 AM
(26-11-2016 09:39 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  ................
I wonder how all those infants became cannibals? Did their mothers put the human meat in a blender?

See the news clip: human sacrifice in CERN. The investigators have not found the corpse of the young girl. So, she was eaten entirely up. Capisce? But this is sin.
28-11-2016, 12:25 AM
(28-11-2016 12:04 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
I wonder how all those infants became cannibals? Did their mothers put the human meat in a blender?

See the news clip: human sacrifice in CERN. The investigators have not found the corpse of the young girl. So, she was eaten entirely up. Capisce? But this is sin.

[Image: 0ad.png]

[Image: 45a46123edbe333d31fdcce1c14d9e85.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
28-11-2016, 06:01 AM
I like adding that 'true love' cannot exist between a master and follower (modern word of slave).
Their relationship should always be limited by certain rules (that the master approves).

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
28-11-2016, 06:07 AM
(28-11-2016 12:04 AM)theBorg Wrote:  

That doesnt answer my question at all.